Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:50:57 AM
714256 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Where would you hide!!! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Where would you hide!!!  (Read 4258 times)
Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2004, 10:21:13 AM »

Where would you hide if the world was going to be run by George Bush for another 4 years?...Mars.

George Bush has a plan to go to Mars :)

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Yaddo 42
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2004, 07:18:15 PM »

He really talked about a plan to go to Mars earlier this year. But he never explained how he was going to fund it, and no mention was made of it again.

As to the OP, there's a local "tourist attraction" tower that's being renovated. During the various attempts to make it popular there have been restaurants located there, and will be when the new version opens, so food and water on a limited basis especially if the power holds out. Limited access once you're up top, just an elevator and a staircase for maintenance and emergency use. Metal construction, so as long as the zombies aren't too smart or too organized it would be good for a short term siege. Unless they are smart enough to build siege engines, find and use explosives, or fly aircraft it's hard to attack there. The water problem would be the main problem with long term use.

For anything longer I'd scout out some of the local leftover fallout shelters (the neraby post office for one), and some churches I know of that have underground areas like cellars and classrooms. There's also a Knights of Columbus hall that could work.
Chrisb
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2004, 08:00:40 PM »

One of the poles, or high in the andean/himalayan mountains!
Dave Munger
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2004, 08:14:31 PM »

The effing space shuttle is effing being effing fazed effing out, that's why the Hubble telescope might not be maintained. So the money that we're currently pouring down the rathole of our shuttle program to hug the shore in an exploding rowboat would be diverted to into a REAL space program. That's why he didn't say we're going next week, it's not supposed to start until after the shuttle's fazed out. So essentially, the Mars shot should cost NOTHING (although we should probably expect some over-runs).

The island idea kind of sounds like the end of the "Day of the Triffids" book. I'm not sure if the title of the book was the same as the movie title.
King Doom
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2004, 02:07:45 PM »

Forget hiding. I'd be a chainsaw away from all my fantasies that involve me wearing pants coming true.
Kory
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2004, 02:38:59 PM »

A mall in Texas... yes, I'm ripping off the idea.

The mall would be in Texas because of the mass amounts of weapons they sell there- it's freakin astounding!
Master Blaster
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2004, 05:13:49 PM »

Per the Zombie Survival Guide. As close to the Arctic as possible. The Zombies cant reach you because they'd all freeze, and eventually after years have gone by and they've all hopefully deteriorated or starved the world then belongs to the survivors, which of course will be you, your party, and unfortunately all the government officials who abandoned their people and went into hiding in their nuclear shelters. Of course the years of isolation would probably turn you and your party into a raving bunch of cannibal maniacs so you might be able to make easy work of them provided they didnt keep much military with them. So slap on the face paint, jump in your dune buggy, load the machine gun, file your teeth and get ready for a party! bonapatite!
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2004, 08:17:39 PM »

I wouldn't hide.  I would just stay in my house, living my life as usual.  But, as soon as I heard a noise outside, I would go out into the back yard and say, "Who's out there?"  Then, as soon as I heard the noise again, I'd walk across the yard and into the forest and say, "Come on guys . . . stop fooling around."  Then a zombie would eat me, just like in the movies.  (It would be better if I were a female, because then I could perform the above acts wearing a sheer neglige . . . just like in the movies).

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Master Blaster
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2004, 07:11:17 PM »

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks of this all the time. If a zombie outbreak occurs I have a plan for level of outbreak, type of zombie, etc. If a real natural disaster occurs I'm screwed.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Where would you hide!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.