Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:42:10 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Freddy vs Jason 2 « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Freddy vs Jason 2  (Read 13173 times)
The Bouncer
« on: November 03, 2004, 02:46:11 PM »

Whats the deal with this movie, at first it seemed for sure that it would be made but now Sam Raimi  says it will not happen.Can someone please tell me what's going on.
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 05:39:47 PM »

No, Sam Raimi said what wouldnt happen was Freddy vs Jason vs ASH. What new line wanted to do and has been trying to do has been Ash from the evil dead series in the mix. Raimi and co had considered loaning ash out for 1 sequel, but just recently Sam said that he  didnt want them to use his character because he's now considering doing another movie with him.

FvJ 2 will come out, but it'll be Ashless.S'ok though I'm still looking forward to a sequel, the first was a blast.

save the world, kill a politician or two.
cam
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 05:44:22 PM »

fredy vs will be great and kick ass no pinhead please
cam
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 05:44:33 PM »

fredy vs will be great and kick ass no pinhead please
Master Blaster
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2004, 02:21:46 PM »

For awhile they tossed around the idea of having Pinhead make a cameo in F vs J but for one reason or another it didnt happen. I was kinda glad though, not because I dont like Pinhead but because I just cant see him next to characters like Freddy and Jason. I always thought the cenobite design was more artistic than the typical 80's slasher.

Now I sound like one of those damn Hellraiser snobs I cant stand.
iluvdolma
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2004, 02:37:24 PM »

As of now, all we know is that Freddy will get more kills and the setting will be around Camp Crystal Lake. Hopefully when New Line releases the plot it will be different than FvJ1.
Wence
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2004, 08:57:57 AM »

The only freddy film I know that is worth watching it (and laugh) is the third I think.
Its the freddy-part, where he plays a computer-game and says:
"Don´t run away from Freddy - you can´t escape Freddy!
Freddy will win this game!" or something like that
This silly words and the totally laughable computer-graphics (the game looks like double dragon in the year 1960!!!) make a short but good entertainment.

The Jason/Friday the 13th-Series is such a dumb and primitive bulls**t - you can foresee nearly everything that happens:
- people having sex get always - ALWAYS - killed !!!
- in every movie Jason is shot 1000 times, hit by a truck, burned, quartered a.s.o.
  and he survives !!! and returns !!! and the whole thing again!!!
thats boring, isn´t it?

I think they should stop this "Versus"-films
odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2004, 12:32:39 PM »

What I want to see: Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash vs. Mike Meyers vs. the  Wolfman vs. Frankenstein vs. Van Helsing vs. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen vs. Charlies Angels vs. Alien vs. Predator vs. Leatherface vs. Godzilla vs. Gigli...
Now this would be some movie!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
JohnL

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2004, 05:50:55 PM »

>The only freddy film I know that is worth watching it (and laugh) is the third I think.
>Its the freddy-part, where he plays a computer-game and says:
>"Don´t run away from Freddy - you can´t escape Freddy!
>Freddy will win this game!" or something like that

No videogame in the third one. That was part 4 or 5 I think.
Brian
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2005, 09:49:00 AM »

First of all, all the Freddy and Jason movies were great, and I will not stand for this. If I find you, just hope I'm not armed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2005, 10:59:29 AM »

Actually it was Freddy's Dead The Final Nightmare if I'm not mistaken.  Not sure what number that one is in the series.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
blkrider
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2005, 04:06:27 PM »

I think it was number six.

I thought both of these series ran out of steam after the first three or four films, but I was pleasantly surprised by Freddy vs. Jason.  It was a fun horror film and put new life in two really tired franchises.  

I agree, they shouldn't get too carried away with putting in all these other characters from different films.
Dr Loomis
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2005, 11:39:34 PM »

I've been reading all the different ideas for FvJ2 and I keep hearing adding Michael Myers would be boring. (2 silent slashers and smart mouth Freddy).

Just the thought of adding Haddonfield to the mix and how it would happen would be an awesome movie. Lets be honest we only have to fill 90-100 minutes of a movie.

The hardest part of that whole theory is getting the rights from Moustapha Akkkad.
nevermind Dimension films.
Jack Corbett
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2005, 12:48:55 AM »

C'mon, that'd be cool to see ol' chainsaw hand to take on a couple of other greats...

By the way, I'm doing an Evil Dead film in Lego.
freddy
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2005, 04:16:24 PM »

in www.newgrounds.com there is an animation of freddy vs jason vs ash. watch it
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Freddy vs Jason 2 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.