Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:48:58 PM
714223 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  HARD ROCK ZOMBIES&other missing movies « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HARD ROCK ZOMBIES&other missing movies  (Read 1499 times)
Wence
« on: November 15, 2004, 06:23:01 PM »

(I´m a german trash-fan, so sorry for my english)
"www.badmovies.org" is pretty cool, especially the movie-review-list! Even the reviews in detail are good, I was very pleased about the critique of STARCRASH - a movie I love because it´s pure SCUM !!!
But I have a little critique, too: If badmovies means trashmovies, then there are missing some of the most ugly sorry efforts in history. HARD ROCK ZOMBIES for example! This movie is so CRAZY YOU WON´T BELIEVE!
[The Story: Adolf Hitler has escaped to Brooklyn(!!!) after an arrangement with the USA. To stay covered, he and Eva Braun pose as booksellers, but can´t escape god´s punishment - they try to flee and go to somewhere in the bible-belt, but turn to zombies as it is their faith. There on the countryside, Adolf and Eva become Zombie-Grandparents with mad Midgets as grandchilds(!!!) and leaders of a small band of Nazi-Zombies. After this cursed Nazi-Zombi-Midget-Familiy starts to terrorize invading Hard-Rock-Teens who disturb Hitlers Idyll (Zombie-Adolf and Zombie-Eva are sexually very active!!! ) and awake the forces of evil, it ends in an final showdown between villagers and hard-rock-teens on the one hand, and Hard-Rock-Zombies, Undead Villagers, Nazi-Zombies and Midgets on the other hand. In this showdown, the protagonists (Hard-Rock-Teens) try to free one of their girls who is in danger to be raped by the Hard-Rock-Zombies!]
If you don´t know this movie, try to get it - it´s fabulous! This movie has been produced in the 70ies (it´s a coloured film) and the director is (or was) a monk of the Hare-Krishnas!!!
But other films are missing, too. What about NAKED LUNCH ? (This movie is so crazy I can´t tell) And what about the relatively good (and funny) CRITTERS I - III or the very trashy ABDUCTED II - THE REUNION?
At least I have a question: what´s about the movie PHANTOM TOWN and CRAWLERS?  Are they funny (or crappy enough to laugh about)? Idon´t know them but I have the possibility to watch them in the next time (are they worth it?).
I hope someone will answer - cheers!

Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 12:03:00 AM »

Welcome to the board Wence. HARD ROCK ZOMBIES sounds like the kinda film we like to know more about. Just read some reviews at imdb.com and they were mixed reviews which is sometimes a good sign. Keep checking in Wence and let us know more about those strange Euro films you have over there.

Wence
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 10:47:23 AM »

HARD ROCK ZOMBIES

USA  1984
Directed by Krishna Shah (a Hare-Krishna-Monk!!!)
90 min

See:
- politically active undead (Nazi-Zombies in uniforms - and I think mummies, too)
- the grandchild´s of Hitler (two absolutely mad Midgets)
- two midgets disturbing their grandparents when having sex
- what the true meaning of "helping hand" is
- villagers that hate rock music but like musturbation
- that zombies have (sexual) feelings, too
Zapa
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2004, 11:19:16 AM »

Hey that movie sounds funny and really trashy!
I think I'll need it next time I'm bored.
Could you report me your opinions on this movie?
Wence
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2004, 10:31:28 PM »

Zapa,

Hard Rock Zombies is exquisite fun for bad movie fans and all the followers of bad taste.

(But it is also pure torture for the rest of humanity !)
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  HARD ROCK ZOMBIES&other missing movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.