Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:06:36 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Zipperface (1992) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Zipperface (1992)  (Read 2199 times)
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« on: December 15, 2004, 12:44:10 AM »

ZIPPERFACE (1992) Couldn't resist picking up this DVD at the dollar store today. It's about a guy who's into S&M and accidently kills one of three prositutes. Then he proceeds to kill the other witnesses who got away. This is actually a funny kind of film and worth the dollar payed for it. A female cop is investigating the crimes and meets the killer at the end of the film. The Killer is all dressed up in leather and leather mask with a zipper on the mouth. While he walks and talks in different scenes throughout the story the film leads you astray with 3 possible suspects. Can you guess who the killer is when they unmask him? Check it out for a dollar I think you'll get a kick out of this one. These $1 DVD's come in a cardboard cover.

The poster dosn't even show Zipperface, but the cover I have shows a big zipper on the front and a red sillouette of Zipperface on the back. Anyone see this film?

Post Edited (12-15-04 00:06)

mr. henry
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2004, 02:32:43 AM »

scotttttttt,

i'm an idiot...how do ya git ya pics into your posts???

- mr. henry
www.310am.com

REOPEN THE COBAIN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ask me about it at alienstepin@hotmail.com
or read TOM GRANT's website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kurt had 3x a lethal heroin dose injected into his bloodstream prior to supposedly shooting off his own head and then magically wiping the prints off of the shotgun....it's in the police report but apparently writing "depressing" songs overwrites evidence obviously pointing to foul play...

"i own the holy grail of rock and roll" - courtney "the killer" cobain stated in a RS interview (you know ROLLING STONE, that piece of extreme-leftist propaganda...not that there's anything wrong with that)...guess she can now buy all those high end lexus's that kurt made her return before his "demise." guess we know who had the punk ethic in that family.

"When the pigs try to get at ya
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot"
- S N double-o P, D O double-G

"why do you want to shoot squirrels?"
"because they're gay"
-cabin fever

"there is truth in your fiction and fiction in your truth" - ANIMATRIX

just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you

"to be is to do" - Socrates
"to do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
- kurt vonnegut

nshumate
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2004, 08:33:53 AM »

I saw that.  Not too bad, aside from the lead actress being entirely unable to act.  I really thought I had the bad guy pegged... until they showed the dog in his back seat.

Nathan Shumate
Cold Fusion Video Reviews
Sci-fi, Horror, and General Whoopass
Scott

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2004, 10:20:57 AM »

It's different than on our own websites Mr. Henry. Go to the help button and check out how the brackets are used to make links and such. Now put the letters img between the enclosed backets. Then put the address of your image between the two sets of brackets.

Susan put up a good way of describing it on an older post, but I can't find it. The reason I can't show the code directly is because it will function as entered and you won't see what I'm trying to show you. The help link will help you. Just put in the letters "img" and then "/img" in the second brackets. (img without the quotation marks)

Hope this helps Mr. Henry.

Post Edited (12-15-04 09:22)

Scott

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2004, 10:27:34 AM »

It was a mildly entertaining film that I think some on this board will find well worth the $1 spent.

Zipperhead sure likes that whip. What was with the spiderweb made of rope?  Reminded me of the spiderweb in BLOODY PIT OF HORROR. How about that voice  of Zipperface Nushumate?

nshumate
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2004, 10:29:21 AM »

Man, it's been so long since I saw it, I don't even remember the voice...

Nathan Shumate
Cold Fusion Video Reviews
Sci-fi, Horror, and General Whoopass
Sugar_Nads
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2004, 10:09:31 AM »

No kidding... I was just about to ask the same thing.

Anyhow, it looks like a pretty good score for a buck.

I was robbed of $5.00 when I decided to buy "How to Make a Monster" without renting it first. The film was an utter piece of s**t and I slept through the second half because it was soooooo freaki'n boring.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Zipperface (1992) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.