Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:13:27 AM
714308 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Need help finding a DVD « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need help finding a DVD  (Read 893 times)
Dreggen
Dedicated Viewer

« on: December 19, 2004, 11:41:35 PM »

I have been looking everywhere for a copy of "Mosquito(1995)" on DVD.   After waiting for the order to come in through bestbuy.com since july (only to be canceled) and having amazon fail me as well I am getting a bit frustrated.  I have checked every site that I could think of, does anyone know of a site that has this item in stock?  If any of you have a copy that is in good shape and are willing to let it go I'm open to that too.
mr. henry
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 08:08:02 AM »

i love a good movie hunt...but couldn't find a new or used dvd anywhere like you said...however...

if i was devious, i'd join netflix, or at least their trial offer...rent MOSQUITO...save it to a hard drive or some such nefangled technology...and then buy it once IMAGE ENTERTAINMENT sends out another shipment to the uber corporations.

zip it up and zip it out...
- mr. henry
www.310am.com

REOPEN THE COBAIN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ask me about it at alienstepin@hotmail.com
or read TOM GRANT's website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kurt had 3x a lethal heroin dose injected into his bloodstream prior to supposedly shooting off his own head and then magically wiping the prints off of the shotgun....

"i own the holy grail of rock and roll" - courtney "the killer" cobain...guess she can now buy all those high end lexus's that kurt made her return before his "demise"..nice thing to say about her husbands art...reduce it to a cash cow

"When the pigs try to get at ya
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot"
- S N double-o P, D O double-G

"why do you want to shoot squirrels?"
"because they're gay"
-cabin fever

"there is truth in your fiction and fiction in your truth" - ANIMATRIX

just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you...

"to be is to do" - Socrates
"to do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
- kurt vonnegut

Menard
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2004, 01:21:04 AM »

You might want to check this listing at Music Recyclery. You may want to call them or e-mail to make certain it is what you want. If you do order from them, give it about a good two weeks before expecting anything from them and about 4 days after you order for them to confirm your order, since they actually send a driver to each store to pick up online orders.

MosquitoDVD

Menard
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2004, 01:30:39 AM »

As an alternative, have you checked with video rental stores in your area and offered to buy one of their rental copies? I have aquired movies this way, although I usually rent it first to make certain it is in good shape and offer to buy it when I return it.

Bob

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Need help finding a DVD « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.