Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:23:28 AM
713336 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Revenge of the Sith pics....... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Revenge of the Sith pics.......  (Read 1804 times)
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« on: January 07, 2005, 08:43:52 AM »

I know some have been disappointed in the prequels, but these promo pics kick ass.

Some serious Vader action and a good look at new bad guy and Jedi killer Darth Grevious.

The Phsychotic

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2005, 09:00:15 AM »

Considering how much of a fanboy I was of the original trilogy, I should be excited about this.  But, I just can't get excited over it.  I know that once again I'm going to get excited (as with the previous 2 additions) and then be completely underwhelmed.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Wence
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2005, 11:55:20 AM »

I am sure you´re right skaboi.
(The whole new trilogy is a disappointment itself...)
Fearless Freep

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2005, 12:20:01 PM »

I've loved 'em
my kids have loved 'em

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Master Blaster
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2005, 12:40:20 PM »

I thought the first was painfully bad but the second was better. It didnt live up to the original trilogy but it was at least better. I'm not getting all jazzed about the 3rd, but it seems like it'll be entertaining. Lucas does seem to pay attention to the feedback of his fans. Jar Jar was all but completely gotten rid of after the first movie, he gave a back story to Boba Fett even though he considered him a minor character, and he ditched the N Sync idea after the fans went up in arms. Now having the first 2 prequels under his belt he seems to be getting it together with the 3rd. It might almost come off as a star wars movie.
George
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2005, 03:29:18 PM »

I'm with you Freep.  I think that if people weren't so familiar with the characters, it might come off better.  I loved both movies.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2005, 06:23:19 PM »

I actually think he did a very good job on the story behind the Emperor's rise to power.  He coyly manipulated everyone including the Jedi.

I think the problem most people have is the mixing of this political plot and still trying to appeal to kids.  Plus a lot of people have child hood memories  of Star Wars and they don't get the same feeling watching the prequels.  This one looks to be headed for a PG-13 rating.

I really wanted some comments on the pictures, I didn't want to start another back and forth about the merits of the prequels.  I think they actually put Hayden Christensen in the Darth Vader suit and he doesn't appear to fill it out quite as well as Dave Prowse.
The Yoda, Grevious, and Clone Trooper are all CG and done very well.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Master Blaster
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2005, 06:36:47 PM »

Yeah, it does kinda look like mini-Vader, not quite the hulk from the films. Only a few of the pictures loaded however. Not sure if I like the robot. Maybe it'll look cooler in motion.
nobody
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2005, 07:59:36 PM »

Master Blaster: "Lucas does seem to pay attention to the feedback of his fans."

Only when he's absolutely pushed to the brink.

It was probably very easy for Lucas to wittle down Jar Jar's parts once the character had become an embarassing world-wide joke.

Boba Fett merchandise sells like hotcakes- so money grubbing Lucas would be stupid not to give that character more of a back story (milking the bounty hunter for all he's worth).

And the N Sync idea- I can't even comment on that. I don't even have the slightest clue where that crap idea came from... but I bet even N Sync themselves were goofing on Lucas for that blunder.

If Lucas really pays attention to his fans, where's the original, untampered Star Wars trilogy on DVD? ...or the untampered THX1138 on DVD while we're at it?
JohnL

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2005, 09:52:14 PM »

None of the pictures worked for me, I just got a page full of red 'X's.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Revenge of the Sith pics....... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.