Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:57:27 PM
713371 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  HBO's "Carnivale" Season 2 premiere tanks in the ratings « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: HBO's "Carnivale" Season 2 premiere tanks in the ratings  (Read 29780 times)
Shane
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2005, 03:07:06 PM »

How dumb are you? People are simple minded because they don't like Carnivale? Stop making excuses for the fact that nobody watches this garbage show. If thats the case than all of america is simple minded. I am one of the unregistered people on this board and I still don't understand what you mean by  me and the others being the same person simply because we are unregisterd. I think thats another excuse for the fact that nobody watches the show. I put my name on this board I have nothing to hide I use the same name every time.  For the record I bet I have a better education than you without question. Thats what I hate about Carnivale fans, they think that because they watch this boring show that it makes them intelligent. That is the funniest damn thing I have ever heard. You're intelligent for watching a fictional show on hbo. Ok LOL. Doesn't matter what this board says. Look at the RATINGS of the show. It is obvious their are millions of people NOT watching the show. This message board aside, the ratings are horrific. But I guess it's just the same person not watching it as well huh? LOL. Excuses excuses.
Marlea93749
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2005, 03:15:37 PM »

hey all. i have only seen this show a few times but from what i saw i didn't liike. i am a deadwood fan however. anybody else out there a deadwood fan!?!?! i like that show a lot. from what i heard carnivale is getting the axe.  my friend was obsessed with the show and wrote letters to hbo and they actually replied. they never said it was offically going of the air for sure but they sounded like it,. they said something like they appreciated the letter but letters aren't going to change the outcome of the show because its up to the ceo of hbo...and the ceo of hbo goes by ratings not fan letters. a letter can't change anything because they arent going to pay millions to make a show based on some fan letters. they only pay millions if the feed back is grand. i am not a fan of this show but i am scared because i like deadwood and i am afraid that it will go off the air too. lets hope not *fingers crossed*
Marlea93749
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2005, 03:16:20 PM »

ps~ if youre a deadwood fan and you wanna chat feel free to email me!!!
Sampson
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2005, 08:01:20 PM »

.........LOL! Thank for proving my point, err, "Shane". (Love that I.P. address of yours; it's all over this forum! lol! ..........my work is done here. )

Sampson-(REALLY!)
Management
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2005, 02:02:11 AM »

Carnivale Renewed for a THIRD SEASON!!!!!!  Three cheers to HBO for continuing to offer profitable "niche" shows like "Carnivale" and "The Wire"-(which has also been renewed . . . for a 4th season!), to discriminating audiences who are tired of "L&O" and  "CSI" clones as well as the slew of mostly s**t Reality TV.

WELL DONE "HBO"!!!

-MANAGEMENT
Shane
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2005, 03:30:01 PM »

No thats not true carnivale has not been renewed yet. Although I have absolutely no idea if it will be or not, HBO would be So f*cking stupid to keep a show with horrible ratings on the air. They spend SO much money on their shows and  probably make nothing back. They are the dumbest a*sholes in the world if they renew a show that nobody even watches. The ratings are humiliating and a disgrace to hbo.
Heather
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2005, 12:28:58 AM »

I just want to say how much I LOVE "Carnivale"!  I've been searching for any information on a season 3- but haven't found any so far... haven't really tried too hard either but, if anyone knows tell me.  please.  love it.
-heather
Management
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2005, 01:27:45 AM »

Ahhh, the sweet smell of Carnivale...................SEASON 3, 2006!

HBO RULES THE UNIVERSE!

-Management
Coco
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2005, 07:42:58 PM »

A spokes person for HBO said that Carnivale will go on the self.  
Coco

j. schwicke
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2005, 05:16:08 PM »

is the  show off the air for good? if so what will replace it,,       jim schwicke
Karen Crawford
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2005, 06:51:25 PM »

My question is not about Season 2, but Season 3.  I have been reading recently that Carnivale will not be coming back.  Is this true?  You had us to the point where we realize that Sophie is Brother Justin's daughter due to a rape of her mother.  So, when Ben kills Brother Justin, what I noticed was Sophie was bringing him back to life using the life of the corn fields.  No one seems to mention the meaning of the last episode.  Am I mistaken?

Please tell me there will be another season to explain all the loose ends of the story, also the life of Bro. Justin is given back to him.  Surely, there is much more writing to do...it could be almost endless.  

Wanted to let you know that I love Carnivale and Deadwood, The Wire, etc.  But please don't leave us in the lurch of things....like the show "American Gothic", excellent, but ended way too soon.  

Sincerely,

Karen
Anthony
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2005, 10:19:54 PM »

Anyone know when the new season of carnivale will be on or when season two dvd's will be for sale?
Management
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2005, 01:20:01 AM »

Good things come to those who wait . . . 2006.
Liz
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2005, 05:02:10 PM »

I don't know when it is exactly coming out for sale, but I have gotten the store I got the first season from to read their inventory list all the way to the end of May.  By the end of May it will still not be available, at least not in Gaffney, SC.  I'm thinking it should probably be out in June of July though.  Or maybe if there is a third season, which I actually hope for, it will come out a couple weeks before the premiere or something  like that.
Shane
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2005, 11:42:54 PM »

Carnivale is OFFICALLY cancelled!! I won't get my hopes up just yet, but on the hbo.com message boards they all said it's offically cancelled and that hbo is going to offically make the announcement within the next 2 week! THEIR IS A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  HBO's "Carnivale" Season 2 premiere tanks in the ratings « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.