Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:06:30 PM
714247 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A riddle « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A riddle  (Read 2883 times)
Andrew
« on: November 18, 2001, 11:15:36 PM »

What weighs 6 ounces,
sits in a tree,
and is very dangerous?

A SPARROW WITH A MACHINE GUN!

Sorry, but the film that this came from gave me a serious case of the giggles tonight.

Andrew
Kevin
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2001, 11:27:32 PM »

Argh.  No dessert for you tonight, young man!
Vermin Boy
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2001, 07:44:23 AM »

Ah, yes, the old Batman movie. I love how not only is Batman & Robin's detective work based largely around free-association, but it's ALWAYS right.

"A ballpoint banana!!"
Flangepart
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2001, 12:47:09 PM »

What, only 6oz? Oh, wait, thats with out the machine gun. Okey, smart guy.....what caliber is the machine gun!
FishStik
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2001, 01:23:52 PM »

I love the part when they figured the who the  villians are just by just by talking.  

"What happened was fishy, pengieuns eat fish, must be the pengieun. It happened at sea. C as in cat women. The shark was pulling my leg. the joker.  It's like one big riddle. The riddler. Oh my God."  

:)
Vermin Boy
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2001, 05:35:23 PM »

Hehehe... Exactly! You gotta figure Batman and the Riddler are working on a VERY similar wavelength, and I think I'd be afraid to be tuned into it.
Andrew
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2001, 06:54:38 PM »

The movie has a lot of funny stuff going for it.  I like that whoever wrote the script had a weird sense of humor.  

First you see the "automatic costume change" lever as they slide down the bat-chute.  Even though the man running by the hooker (in a Batman film?) during the opening credits made me laugh.

Second, the sheer silliness of them figuring out those riddles as a joy.  And the dynamic duo got every one on the first guess.

Third, who in the world would have an option to dispense heavy water (Deuterium and Oxygen) from their water fountain?  Hahahaha!

Andrew
Kevin
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2001, 07:39:37 PM »

It's really a hilarious movie, the funniest part NOW being that when we were kids in the '60s, we took it all VERY seriously!  Meanwhile our dads and older brothers were laughing up a storm.  Hell, I was so into Batman in the '60s heyday that I had a tendency to put large labels on everything in my room, on my toys and I even labeled the parts of my bike, etc.  Yeesh, lol.
Flangepart
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2001, 11:53:25 AM »

Yessh.i was young once....once. Man, that movie goes good with nostalgia. And a few beers. Did you read Adam West's book, "Back to the batcave"? Had to love the part where He and Frank Gorshon were thrown out of an orgy...for heckling! Sheesh!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A riddle « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.