Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:01:21 AM
714358 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Lets make a Horror Flick!!! PART II « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Lets make a Horror Flick!!! PART II  (Read 4735 times)
Jack Corbett
« on: February 01, 2005, 12:45:39 AM »

Okay, lets have a second shot at making your own.

THE RULES:
Choose a genre (Dinosaur, Slasher, Monster, or combine two), choose a name, create a plot, characters,and moments. If you want, you can create dialogue.

Here is the layout:

NAME: Dinosaur Carnage
GENRE: Dinosaur
PLOT:

CHARACTERS:

Make up anything you want after this point.

Have fun...
Jack Corbett
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 01:05:30 AM »

Okay then, since nobody is answering...

Here's one:

NAME: Headless
GENRE: Slasher/Supernatural
PLOT:
A few days before they are going home, some kids at summer camphave one last campfire. While they are doing this, a camp councillor tells them the story of a man named Lester.

Lester, you see, worked in an old lumbermill near the camp. According to the Councillor, one day Lester was feeding wood into a saw when he slipped and fell into the path of the blade. He was decapitated, but the other workers were never able to find his head. Because of this, Lester rises up every anniversary of his death and hunts for a head just like his. Of course the councillor tells them it's all made up.

But it isn't.

And tonights the anniversary...

CHARACTERS:
Tim
Pete
Sarah
Paul
Dean
Eddy
Laura
Nancy
Ricky
Vince
Councillor Warren
Councillor Michael
Councillor Barbuck
Lester
Jack Corbett
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 01:15:45 AM »

I'm not done yet.

Here's another:

NAME: The Terror Within (Remake)
GENRE: Horror
PLOT:
A huge nuclear holocaust occurs, leaving a group of scientists and soldiers trapped in a massive underground base. The group, well stocked on supplies, holds out for a few months until a pregnant woman comes into the grounds of the base. They get her inside, and she goes into labour. But when she gives birth, it ain't human...

It escapes and grows to full size in just a few days. They then have to try and the Terror Within...

...before it kills them.

CHARACTERS:
Dr. Geralds
Dr. Williams
Dr. Ivy
Dr. Corman
Dr. Douglas
Dr. Anabelle
Kurt
Billy
Daniel
Harold
Suzie
Capt. Sumyer
Cpl. Dowitz
Pvt. Fisher
Pvt. Brennan
Pvt. Donagus
Pvt. Dewey
Jack Corbett
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 01:29:08 AM »

Here's another:

NAME: Creature
GENRE: Sci-Fi/Horror
PLOT:
A car full of people driving to a campsite are pulled over by a ragged man. He looks to be insane and he is covered in blood. He also has a hunting rifle. The people speed off, but a little bit down the road, their car breaks down. They call for help before the man shows up. However, he is offering to help them.

Suddenly the people come under attack by a strange lizard-like creature. They need to try and survive this thing before it gets them.

CHARACTERS:
John
Barry
Louise
Linda
Sean
Kenny
Brians
Officer Llewlynd
Officer Gennaro
Officer Fresner
Dean
McCauley
Jack Corbett
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 01:30:35 AM »

Just if you're wondering why I'm doing this: I don't want this post to go to waste. I'm sending in my ideas. Why don't you?

Ah, screw it...
odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 08:15:34 AM »

I would add to these but ya know, I don't want anyone stealing my fantastic ideas and making a fortune from them...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Jack Corbett
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2005, 11:56:47 PM »

Trust me, thats the LEAST that I want to do.

I did say that you don't have to reveal everything about it and/or put all your ideas onto it. Those are just a few of mine.
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2005, 01:41:11 AM »

Remember when we played this game something like two years ago, and actually almost wrote a movie?

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Jack Corbett
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2005, 01:55:18 AM »

I wasn't here then. I found this website about three weeks ago.
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2005, 02:01:36 AM »

I wasn't saying that as a "Look what the stupid newbie did" comment.  I was just being nostalgic out loud.  Er, out print.  Er, whatever.

- Rob Zombie
    - Strapping Young Lad
Jack Corbett
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2005, 02:03:36 AM »

No, no, no, no, NO. I WASN'T saying that you were calling me a newbie. I meant I wasn't here at the time, that's all. No offence.

By the way, what do you think of Headless?
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2005, 02:05:43 AM »

Heh.  Calm down, brother.  We're all friends here.  I don't take offence to much, and certainly not to anything you've done so far.  But if you talk about my mother, I keeeel you, MY MOTHER'S A SAINT!  Um...the valium has kicked in now.  I should be okay...yeah...
And what's Headless.  Let me guess, something else I've missed by coming in late and not reading all the posts, right?

- Rob Zombie
    - Strapping Young Lad
Jack Corbett
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2005, 02:07:15 AM »

Uh, Headless is reply No. 1.
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2005, 02:26:28 AM »

Ah.  Sounds vaguely like something from one of the Scary Stories to Tell In the Dark books, except with gore.  Me likey gore.

Here's one:

Wave of the Dead
Horror

The plot, inspired by current events and the strange things they wash ashore:  A huge tsunami strikes the coast of South Africa.  The wave, having washed ashore many strange things from the deep, brought with it a strange box containing a plague that carries symptoms similiar to the ebola virus.  Once the victim is dead, the corpse re-animates and attacks the living.  About halfway into the movie, a race of fish creatures surfaces, carrying sophisticated technology allowing them to breathe on land and communicate in human dialect.  They destroy the zombies, explaining that the plague was their creation, an accident of scientific research that they thought was destroyed.  When people start turning up mauled viciously, it is discovered that the fish creatures are doing the killing, and that the plague was actually a bioweapon they had planned to use on an enemy race from a planet on the edge of the galaxy.  Now they are trying to destroy all traces of it and everyone it could have come in contact with before their enemies discover the weapon and attack first.

I burned up all my creativity with that plot line, which I just made up on the fly in about five minutes.  As such, I have no character names and will call everyone in the movie "Bill."

Post Edited (02-04-05 02:08)

- Rob Zombie
    - Strapping Young Lad
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2005, 02:27:25 AM »

Y'know, not to toot my own horn or anything, but that's a damn nifty idea.  I think I may just use that...

- Rob Zombie
    - Strapping Young Lad
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Lets make a Horror Flick!!! PART II « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.