Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:05:39 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst horror film you have ever watched « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Worst horror film you have ever watched  (Read 7838 times)
Jack Corbett
« on: February 12, 2005, 07:18:05 PM »

Mine would have to be Resident Evil (f**kin' Anderson... that bastard had better...*mumbling noises*) Oh. Anyways, what are yours?
dudeman
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2005, 07:27:08 PM »

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004WGC9/qid=1108254329/sr=1-28/ref=sr_1_28/104-0809841-2231134?v=glance&s=dvd The Demon; it makes Resident Evil look like a masterpiece

Post Edited (02-12-05 18:27)
Jack Corbett
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2005, 08:06:39 PM »

What about Alien Dead?
daveblackeye15
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2005, 08:10:59 PM »

dudeman

No no NO! Children of the Living Dead makes Resident Evil look like a masterpiece.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
dudeman
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2005, 08:31:04 PM »

I haven't seen COTLD yet but Demon....man that movies p**ses off just remembering it, I can't imagine anything mroe dull than it. The whole movie was pointless bored-to-tears  talk and at the end there's this really crappy 2 minute chase where nobody even gets killed or anything. If I ruled the world I'd put all those resposnsible for  The Demon in a holocaust.
daveblackeye15

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2005, 09:06:30 PM »

Children had that too and MORE!!!!

Me too.

I admit I haven't seen demon but Children has got to be worse. Some REALLY bad movies make it so that you can make fun of them but this one is like it grabs your balls and twists them so you all you can utter is "uh uh..." and can't make any jokes at it.

Believe or not I've seen prove that it's not ALL the Directors fault I saw an email where the Producer's wife was the writter and she wouldn't change a THING and most likely fired anybody that disaggreed on her "perfect" script.(this is children not Demon I'm talking about. I don't know who's fault it is for Demon)

Post Edited (02-12-05 21:01)

nobody
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2005, 09:22:57 PM »

About COTLD: You can read the director's apology on IMDB. He did blame the overbearing script writer for ruining the movie... but I can't imagine how much better the movie would've been if he was allowed to make script changes. That entire script was unfixable. It needed to be tossed into the trash and started all over from scratch.

And let's not forget the infamous coffee pouring scene. That was an insane two minute long mistake that had nothing to do with script problems. If the director was any sort of decent filmmaker that scene never would've happened. :)
daveblackeye15

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2005, 09:58:46 PM »

True but ANYTHING that would make this movie even the slightist bit better would be welcomed with open arms

Oh god I don't remember that but now I'm having a strange erge to re rent it just to kill a good chunk of my brain and see this "coffee scene" I do remember the part where the main guy and the main girl spend a good 20 minutes cutting back and forth between the two getting ready for their date.

But I give merits where they're do. I liked the part where the old man dude mentions that Toast with Peanut Butter is his favorite for breakfast (mmm I add strawberry preserves on mine) This made me perk up for a second but alas the torent of crapness pulled me back down to bordom.

Okay I've talked far too much about CotLD so I'll add another movie to the list:

I Eat Your Skin

I turned it off after the first 10 minutes and returned it to the video store, that was a first and I pray it was also a last. I guess CotLD must have injuried my "Bad Movie Reflector Shield" and so I couldn't endure it through the entire film.

Okay I'll shut up now about terrible Zomibe films.

Ozzymandias
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2005, 01:13:28 AM »

Frankenstien Island .  A bunch of idiotic people wander around for about 75 minutes before the Frankenstien monster shows up and then the island blows up or something.  Cameron Mitchell is locked up in a dungeon and doesn't remember anything.  God it was boring.
Esa Linna
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2005, 06:23:13 AM »

Demons of Ludlow is truly one of the worst.

DaveMunger
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2005, 05:58:24 PM »

I've brought up Terror toons here before: http://www.badmovies.org/bbs/read.php?f=2&i=73358&t=73001

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=3450
raj

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2005, 06:01:50 PM »

The Deathhead Virgin
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0211328/
Boring, and made very little sense.
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2005, 06:52:05 PM »

2 words:
Darkness Falls

See, with B films I can understand budgetary restrictions, innane scripts and first time directors hoping to get the film done on time. There is no reasona big budget , heavily marketed film  should be THIS bad. ENough said, I may puke.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Hugomarink
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2005, 02:48:14 PM »

If "Resident Evil" is the worst horror film you've ever seen then you have not lived! There are so many horrible films out there I can't even think of the worst I've seen. The worst I've seen in the theaters in recent memory was "Cold Creek Manor." God that was atrocious.
Conrad
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2005, 04:19:58 PM »

"Breeders".  I saw this only once, back in the late 80's, before I had developed any sense of what makes a film good or bad, yet it was so *awful* I immediately recognised an instant Bad Movie.  The horror, the horror ...

Crouching Tiger - Hidden Police Speed Trap
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst horror film you have ever watched « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.