Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:44:33 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What's this demon-house movie? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What's this demon-house movie?  (Read 2950 times)
Mofo Rising
« on: November 30, 2001, 10:35:55 PM »

Okay, this is your average demon in the house movie from the eighties.  The only thing I really remember is that the main story is bookmarked by a story involving an old man who puts razor blades in apples.  The final scene shows his wife serving him a pie made from the razor blade apples, which causes his throat to promptly rip open.

I think this is also the movie that had a scene of Linnea Quigley pushing a tube of lipstick into her breast, but I may be mistaken.

Anyway, does anybody know the title to this movie?  And if they're not from the same movie, does anybody know both titles?
Abby
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2001, 11:20:07 PM »

Night of the Demons. Don't know if it had another title or not.
Will
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2001, 12:02:06 AM »

The movie with the razor blades is called Freakshow, featuring a Gunnar Hanson cameo.  This is a different movie than Linnea Quiqley's breast stick, which is actually Night of the Demons 2 because I'm that big of a geek.
Abby
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2001, 12:44:30 AM »

I know the copy of Night of the Demons I saw had the lipstick scene and a razor blade scene, and I've never seen any of the sequels.
Cullen
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2001, 05:13:26 AM »

Haven seen "Night of the Demons" twice (thus burning it in my mind forever, God help me), I can confirm that this is the film Mofo Rising's talking about.   Linnea Quiqley isn't in NotD2, and there is an apple/razor pie bit in NotD.  Probably the best part of the movie...not that that's saying much...
Mofo Rising
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2001, 07:01:03 AM »

Yup, the IMDb comments pretty much cemented that NIGHT OF THE DEMONS was the movie I was thinking of.  Did it feature a scene of the demon's head superimposed over the house at the end?  I always like the look of that monster.
Mofo Rising
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2001, 07:05:33 AM »

I looked up FREAKSHOW on IMDb, and it sounds pretty interesting, but what I really want to see is the 1989 version they have listed.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0235393

Don't know what it's about, but those User Comments sold me.

Anybody seen Linnea Quigley's Horror Workout?

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0100028
Cullen
Yep
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2001, 08:32:23 AM »

"Did it feature a scene of the demon's head superimposed over the house at the end? "

Big as shoes and twice as ugly.  (Well, maybe BIGGER than shoes, but that's the expression that crept into my head, and I'm too tired to think of another one.)

I really wish the movie was better than it is.  I'd feel a little less guilty about liking it.
StatCat
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2001, 10:47:58 PM »

Yep it's night of the demons. Quigley did not appear in the sequels which were awful in my opinion. There was a part 2 and 3 which irritate me just thinking about them. The first I haven't seen in a long time, it's a pretty enjoyable film.
Lee
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2001, 11:55:25 PM »

Linnea Quigley is a total babe!!! For some reason I don't remeber seeing her in this crapsterpeace. But then again, it's been a long time since I've seen it.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What's this demon-house movie? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.