Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:15:21 AM
714352 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  L' Umanoide (The Humanoid- 1979) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: L' Umanoide (The Humanoid- 1979)  (Read 2614 times)
Alan Smithee
« on: March 21, 2005, 12:43:31 AM »

For years I wanted to see this movie. I knew it had to have some bad laughs. I'm a sucker for cheap Star Wars knock-offs.

This cheapie had Richard Kiel, Barbara Bach and Arthur Kennedy and along with some completely unknowns. And it almost gives Star Crash a run for its money.

Anyone familiar with Yor will be familiar with some of the costumes in this movie.

You probably won't' find this one at the video store, I bought my copy (VHS) from ebay. And even at that, the seller for whom I bought this tape from was located in Ireland.
Anonymous User
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 10:29:23 AM »

The Humanoid HAS to be the best 'BAD' movie ever made...Italian spaghetti sci-fi rules, why dont they make em like that anymore ?? The Humanoid and Starcrash would make a dream double-bill...Bond Babes in Outer Space, its all you need!! and to think most review sites diss them! newcomers to the movie  check out my site,  www.geocities.com/Golob_the_Humanoid  ,to see what you're missing.

where in the cosmos did that space jockey get his license?!?
raj
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 12:39:56 PM »

Phew, for a second there I thought it was a movie about killing Uma Thurman.  Mmmmm, Uma.
Dr. Kobb
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 12:44:13 PM »

I have "The Humanoid" on tape, and look forward to seeing it soon.  Have already caught some of the start, and it looks better than I'd feared.  The effects aren't bad, and the black samurai uniforms of Lord Graal's er, storm troopers, apparently helps tremendously with their marksmanship.  Quite unlike the "Star Wars" bad-guys in white, these blokes seem to never miss!

"They turned a forbidden paradise into a raging hell!"
Anonymous User
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 02:43:04 AM »

I really didn't think it was possible for a movie to be blatantly  such a direct rip of starwars. Ugh! And "Darth Vaders" lines are hilarious!

Some stormtroopers go down to Tatooine and fail to capture Pricess Leia. When they get back to their Star Destroyer, their leader is brought in front of Vader to explain his squad's failure. After the stormtrooper basically says "er, sorry, we failed" Vader says to this guy "You will be stripped of your privilages for 100 days!". No Darkside force choking for this guy, no "appology accepted" lines, just a slap on the wrist for the stormie and back to business!

Check out this neat fansite : http://www.geocities.com/Golob_the_Humanoid/

There's even an online petition to get a DVD release : http://www.petitiononline.com/humanoid/petition.html
Anonymous User
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2005, 01:07:42 PM »

Hi, Please I need the SUBTITLES for this great movie, in english or italian, in TXT, SUB or another format, if anybody has made this.
Send it to my mail: dinacom@hotmail.com
Thanx! my friends!
PD: sorry for my bad english... =(

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  L' Umanoide (The Humanoid- 1979) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.