Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:50:02 PM
714253 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My copy of KILLDOZER.... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My copy of KILLDOZER....  (Read 2734 times)
Adrenochrome
Dedicated Viewer

« on: April 14, 2005, 03:17:07 PM »

.....came in the mail last week from ebay.
MAN!!! Is this a classic BAD, made for TV 70's horror flick, or what!?

Best line:
(as construction foreman walks away from the tent where poor, young Robert Urich has just died from "watching the demon possesed meteorite take over a bulldozer desease")
worker #1 - "Aw, leave him be, he's bleedin' in his own way."
worker #2 - "Yeah, like an ice cube!"

And you think Sigourney Weaver was tough when she fought the big mother alien wearing that crane/forklift/CAT tractor suit thing,....well, I have news for you!
I THRILLED as Clint Walker and Neville Brand commandeered a huge bucket-crane and battled it out with Sir Killdozer.
Wow! this has gone to the top of my list of REALLY SILLY bad flicks.

"When there is no more room in Hell, the Dead shall walk the Earth."
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 03:29:22 PM »

One of my all time favorites as a kid!  I love the scene where the guy just gets drunk and decides to pretty much give up against the KILLDOZER.  Great flick.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Cheecky-Monkey
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 05:01:59 PM »

I love this movie! very badly done but has a charm to it only found in low-budget 70's junk.
DaveMunger
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 06:52:44 PM »

Awhile ago I found the novella that this is based on, about pooped my pants when I saw that it was written by the beloved Theodore Sturgeon. That's the guy that wrote the ST episodes "Amok Time" and "Shore Leave", and tons of stories and novels. He's got a pretty good literary reputation.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 09:18:47 PM »

I loved the movie as a kid, and actually had a comic book version of it that was issued by Marvel Comics!

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2005, 07:04:43 AM »

Burgo,

Funny you mentioned the comic.  I saw a copy for sell on Ebay for 3.00 yeseterday.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Selk-
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2005, 09:45:09 AM »

Oh Killdozer!!!  One of the great bad movies of the 70s

Funny you mentioned the movie, I reviewed that one:

http://www.jerrydroberts.com/brokedowncinema/Reviews/Killdozer.htm
Flangepart

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2005, 11:14:29 AM »

Oh yeah....great story in print....goofey as a comic book...a movie Mike and the Bots would reeeealy have riffed on.
You think Crow and Tom loved MEGAWEPON!.....yee, hee hee!....oh, the inhumanity.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2005, 03:48:26 PM »

Believe it or not. I not only actually saw this. I actually remember seeing it on television. Fortunately or unfortunately, they don't make TV movies like this anymore.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My copy of KILLDOZER.... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.