Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:54:57 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Great Movie Speeches « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Great Movie Speeches  (Read 7348 times)
dean
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2005, 05:37:04 PM »

I just remembered the 'dicks and a***oles' speech from Team America.  That had me chuckling for quite a bit after the film ended.

Dramatic scene, dramatic music, and the 'dramatic' speech is perhaps the stupidest thing ever.  Fantastic!

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
surfin134
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2005, 02:05:54 AM »

Any Given Sunday speech with Al Pacino! Best speech hands down. " I dont know what to say really......3 minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives, all comes down to today.  Now either we heal as a team or were going to crumble, inch by inch, play by play, until were finished. Were in hell right now gentlemen, believe me , and we can stay here and get the s**t kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light, we can climb out of hell. One inch at a time. Now I cant do it for you, i'm too old, i look around and i see these young faces and I think, I mean, I made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I ah, I p**sed away all my money, believe it or not, I chased off anyone whose ever loved me, and lately I cant even stand the face i see in the mirror. You know, when you get old in life, things get taken from you, i mean thats, thats, thats part of life. But you only learn that when you start losing stuff. You find out that lifes this game of inches, so is football, because in either game, life or football, the margin for error is so small, I mean one half a step too late or too early and you dont quite make it, one half second too slow or too fast and you dont quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us, they're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch, on this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to peices for that inch, we claw with our fingernails for that inch, because we know when we add up all those inches, thats going to make the f**king difference between winning and losing, between  living and dying. I'll tell you this, in any fight, its the guy whose willing to die whose going to win that inch, and I know if i'm going to have any life anymore its because i'm still willing to fight and die for that inch.  Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face, now I cant make you do it, you have to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes, now I think your going to see a guy who will go that inch with you, your going to see a guy who will sacrafice himself for this team, beacause he knows when it comes down to it,  your going to do the same for him, thats a team gentlemen, and either we heal now as a team or we will die as individuals, thats football guys, thats all it is. Now what are you going to do?

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Great Movie Speeches « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.