Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:10:26 AM
714234 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: The pond of death « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: OT: The pond of death  (Read 6763 times)
Rombles
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2005, 08:36:02 AM »

And would love to see Peter Jackson return to his roots, doing the special effects for Canetoads 2 : The Exploding.  

Now, where did I put that barrel of blood?
dean
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2005, 08:50:33 PM »

I quite agree Rombles.  Canetoads suck, and if I was in Queensland I would take great satisfaction in watching them go boom...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Ellie
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2005, 11:16:41 AM »

OWWW1
odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2005, 11:50:13 AM »

....I was the one. The end was on it's way, that was a sure thing by now. We all knew it and it was nothing to get over at this point since the oblivious didn't care and those of us that were aware...well, we didn't care either. In fact, it really was to be embraced since we could finally see that this would all be put to rest after all these years.
"The frog, he sees...touch it." she said to me.
I leaned over, slightly uneasy at what I would experience.
"Pick up the frog, he sees, he knows." she said a little more forcefully this time. I was still uneasy as I have heard these stories before and was reluctant to experience the pain that goes along with seeing this way. Pain was nothing new to me but this kind of pain, from what I've heard, was unlike anything else you could imagine.
"Touch the frog! Pick it up now!" she grabbed my arm and went to hit me.
"You may be able to see without the frog and that's why you're here but me, I never asked for any of this." I said as calmly as I could.
"These people needed someone and you are here, it's up to you now...please...you can end it now." she replied to me now with a gentle tone. She was right, the Seer was always right, that's why she was here and why we were able to get this far.
I grabbed that frog and picked him up expecting Hellfire to run through my mind but there was nothing but peace.
She asked me what I saw.
"Pain, suffering..." I saw it but didn't feel it, something was wrong, "I feel peace but I see pain and suffering."
It was the frog, he was helping me see it was time to go. He started to inflate slowly. Expanding like he was going to burst. I quickly put him down and backed away.

Post Edited (05-06-05 12:59)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: The pond of death « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.