Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:48:31 PM
714349 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: neighbor from hell « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: OT: neighbor from hell  (Read 4963 times)
raj
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2005, 02:43:49 PM »

Either that or point at it and laugh.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2005, 05:23:04 PM »

Post Edited (05-10-05 18:35)
Susan
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2005, 05:48:31 PM »

Menard wrote:

> A little subtle harassment doesn't hurt.
>
> If you can find out his name and phone number, you can go by
> some grocery stores where they have a brochures section
> (usually in the entry) where there are several services to be
> found like the Bedwetting Institute.

OMG menard you are brilliant..lol!  I'm still waiting to hear back from my leasing office but so far nil. I forgot to mention yesterday was my day off and i was treated to the wonderful sounds of THUMP THUMP as he sat on the hood of his car with his rap music and gold chain, nothing worse than a white boy trying to be ghetto. Then he and his girlfriend got into a big fight, lots of slamming car doors and screaming and shoving and scratching. Then I got to listen to an hour of delightful melodies, it started out with them screaming at the top of their lungs (seriously..like u would at a soccer stadium) stuff like "GIVE ME BACK MY CELLPHONE" followed by the popular hit "SHUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUPPPPP!"

So you can see why i'm resistant in getting too involved here. I am with most of you in that I keep hoping he won't last here. but there's the fear he's here for good.

Diablo- yep they have ferrets.  i'm not really for crapping in people's apartments, if i was going to go through the trouble of breaking in i'd at least paint the walls pink with blowup size posters of richard simmons all over the inside and outside of each window so he can see him coming and going. how about this idea? Subtle ways to annoy

I'm tempted to create a whole blog dedicated to this guy. Too bad my digital camera doesn't have a zoom lense. Btw this is off topic (but then so is this thread) I love this book Bad Cat
I read some of the site which has more pics but this book is worth buying.

Post Edited (05-10-05 18:16)
Susan
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2005, 06:07:05 PM »

btw if anyone can find a place online where they will mail you a brochure on herpes, let me know the website. I figure i can just as easily do this online as go to the store. Now i just need to sit and remember this idiots name

Master Blaster
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2005, 06:11:39 PM »

If anyone here knows where to get free herpes liturature their probably not going to admit it. : )
odinn7

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2005, 06:14:23 PM »

OK...I was hesitant to bring this up as this is normally reserved for intense situations. You say you're not much for crapping in someones apartment and I can fully understand that since you are obviously more refined as Rich was so good to point out. Uzi's are out because they cost too much and could end you in some big trouble. Taking what menard said is certainly a way to go but things like that usually work on older, more stable members of civilization. Here are sometried and true things you may do that should cause some real wicked problems...of course I mention them only as a joke and would never expect you to do these things ;- )
You trap a live animal such as a racoon or possibly a few squirrels. You starve them for a day or two and then when your buddy is gone, you release them into his apartment. Surely someone like this will leave a window open or maybe even their door unlocked. Anyway, if you're creative and depending how far you would like to go, there's always a way to introduce wild animals into a domiclile. There are traps made for live catching and they should be availabe at hardware stores and such. This works well and not only causes a mess but sometimes the animals are unwilling to leave and your buddy may need to call for help to remove them. The possibilities are endless.
Taking that last suggestion to another step if possible...you could release these animals into his car. A hungry racoon will tear the crap out of the interior of a car. A real mess.
You live in Texas if I recall. It gets real hot there as you know. An egg or fish in the heating duct at the windshield (the defroster vents that blow on the windshield) or possibly under the seat. The smell is atrocious and very difficult to do anything with.
Capture ants in a jar and release them inside the car...lots and lots of ants. These are easy to catch with some imagination and they cause lots of fun.
This should be enough for now but I have many thoughts on car fun if you need any more.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Susan
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2005, 06:21:05 PM »

We have lots of fireant mounds here in texas. Ever seen one? They probably have a good thousand or so ants in them, conservatively speaking. Unfortunately i can't think of a good way to harness this power and unleash it's fury without getting busted.  Too bad a skunk can't die on his air duct

Menard
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2005, 07:03:35 PM »

I was trying to avoid any suggestions that would actually have you approach his car, person, or property as the magnetic bumper stickers would, but if you were to use such a device, go with the real permanent thing. This way he would literally have to sandblast it off the car. The panties idea could also be implented, if he has a tendency to leave the windows down on his car, by tossing them into the back seat.

Heck, if you can get that close to his car, nothing works quite like the ole potato, or something similar, in the tailpipe (of course his muffler would have to be working for that to work).

That aside though, I would avoid trying to get near his vehicle and just harass him from afar and enjoy watching his fits. And if you mail the panties to him, you may well have one entertaining fight to watch. (:

odinn7

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2005, 09:17:12 PM »

There is always a way to deliver "beasties" to a vehicle without being caught. You just need to step back and look at the situation from all angles.
The panties idea may do some good too considering that they already have wonderful fights.
Here's one more thought for you...
I am unsure if there is a lawn or anything like that right outside of their place but if there is, leave lots and lots of beer cans and bottles laying all over it one night. In the morning, give an anonymous complaint to the land lord about the beer party mess...the lack of respect that they have for the owners of the building.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Menard
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2005, 10:24:55 PM »

If you would prefer to use the two legged form of beastie, find someone bigger, meaner, and dumber than him and mail them a threatening, insulting letter from him.

*Of course, this could backfire if the recipient of the letter is a loose wire and really goes for blood against him.

Post Edited (05-10-05 22:27)
2xSlick
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2005, 12:08:00 AM »

Think  I found  a link for you Susan. Just  print it and fill it out. Herpes

You mentioned a girlfriend, right? What gf woudn't love to receive  a brochure entitled I Think I Might be Gay. Too bad it's a pdf file. Just be sneaky and print it  out and drop it in his mailbox. Gay

Now if you will excuse me, have to erase my tracks so my mom doesn't think I'm gay with herpes...

http://www.youtube.com/user/2xslickvs -For the worst in video game and movie reviews, mostly dealing with zombies.
Susan
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2005, 07:05:08 AM »

Slick - I looked for that exact brochure last night but all i found were online brochures for youth gay pride. The mailboxes are locked so i can't drop it in. I'll keep looking, because this is the type of thing that will silently amuse me. Btw people, if you can find a brochure on herpes it doesn't mean you have it...lol
Altho if you are prone to get cold sores on your mouth you may want to send that brochure to yourself. Just another reason to never share drinks and be careful who you go around kissing at parties. Hope i didn't burst anyones bubble

ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2005, 08:15:05 AM »

Another variation that I've seen used is the careful introduction of mice (plural) into the space of the person you wish to annoy.  They chew, make a mess and reproduce.

If he is a REAL bad guy (not just a wannabe), and if you know any cops, you could always ask your cop friend to check him for warrants.  If one exists, you could then make an anonymous call to the police saying "I think so-and-so has a warrant, and he is at home at right now."  That could get him out from under foot for a while.

Also, is your apartment complex generally a nice place to live and this guy is an aberration, or is he just the annoyance du jour? If the latter, you MIGHT want to consider trying to find a place where the landlords/property managers take 'quality of living' a little more seriously.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Susan
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2005, 08:11:09 PM »

Well he was already recently arrested and spent about a week in jail. I'm not sure of the details but from what i overheard, something about tickets in two different counties, posession of marijuana and something about credit cards. He's the reason i went to radio shack and bought an alarm for my door and had a friend drive a screw through my kitchen window so that it can't be opened if one of the panes are broken. Not necessarily him - but some of the riff raff he calls "friends" tha come over. some of them look like buyers or dealers, i cant' tell but sometimes i'll see a very unsavory character go in for a minute or so and leave. One night i was awoken by banging, i looked out the peephole and some couple was stoned drunk and making out all over my door.

My complex is older but in a very prestigeous area of town, for the most part everyone around here is quiet and leaves u alone. For instance everyone around me is either old or married or single and a hermet..lol. So this is definately not normal. I don't feel like moving, my rent is cheap and moving is a pain - guess i'll have to wait it out. Hopefully someday i can afford a house

And to think i used to think my last neighbor was a jerk simply because he never spoke to me or aknowledged my existance (except when he yelled outside my door once about my tv), at least he would go out of town for weeks at a time and was quiet. I'm starting to feel like mrs. kravitz, always peeking out the window when something is going on

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: neighbor from hell « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.