Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:17:03 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Night of the Creeps « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Night of the Creeps  (Read 6928 times)
juiceman
« on: March 14, 2001, 10:58:05 PM »

I was wondering if anyone saw this on the Sci-Fi Channel, last Friday or Saturday. Pretty funny movie.  The lead was Rusty from National Lampoons European Vacation, and it also starred Bubba from Mama's Family as "The Bradster".  The movie was carried by Tom Atkins though, as the hard ass detective.  The best part was when some kid was in a toilet stall and some of the graffiti read "Stryper Rules" lol.
Nathan
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2001, 11:53:54 AM »

As far as I'm concerned, Night of the Creeps is the ultimate B-movie, and when the great ultraterrestrial council sits in judgment on the planet Earth, it will be the fact that NotC is long out-of-print that will tip the scales and condemn us to stellar dissolution.

http://www.coldfusionvideo.com/n/nightofcreeps.html

Nathan
Dr. Freex
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2001, 05:14:16 PM »

I'm going to feel like Slim Pickens in "Blazing Saddles" if I follow Nathan's post with a simple "Ditto!"

I caught a few minutes of NotC on Sci-Fi, but kept flipping channels because I'm lucky enough to own a VHS copy of the movie.  My question is, which version did they show?  There are two different endings, and did they show the dog ending, or the superior ending with Tom Atkins?
StatCat
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2001, 06:04:40 PM »

My favorite type of film within the horror/B movie genre is the zombie film. 100 or so films I own are all zombie movies that I  have collected (most I have to get from copies because they aren't available in the US)

I was really excited about seeing night of the creeps one Saturday afternoon when it was coming on the sci-fi channel. I had some good memories of it because I remembered watching it in the late 80s. I taped it, watched it and was a little dissapointed. My favorite scene is when the zombie smashes through the floorboards. Maybe I expected too much after seeing another low budget zombie film called "The Video Dead" WHich was actually good. I was hunting both of these films down last Summer. Just my take on it
Greywizard
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2001, 06:41:27 PM »

I reviewed the movie not so long ago. Check out my thoughts at:

http://www.badmovieplanet.com/unknownmovies/reviews/rev280.html
Skaboi18
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2001, 08:02:46 PM »

Man this film is terrific!
I also caught it on Sci-Fi at like 10 the other night.  I've been dying to see it, and was elated when I finally got a chance.  
THIS MOVIE IS BEYOND GOOD!  IT ROCKS!

I'm currently waiting for an auction on Ebay to close.  I'm bidding on Demons and this film for 15.00  :o)
Not too bad.

The ending shown on Sci-Fi was the ending with the detective walking down the street, falling down, his head cracking open, and the slug things take off into the graveyard.  The alien ship then appears and tries to find them.

Can't believe that this film has gone as unnoticed as it has.  It's a great film.  The best B-Movie I've seen in a LOOONG time.
juiceman
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2001, 09:14:34 PM »

The link to your review doesn't work.
Andrew
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2001, 09:18:58 PM »

I'd say something about "amateurs" except Greywizard could hardly be called one of those.

Andrew
jaz
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2001, 07:51:30 PM »

I have seen two different endings to night of the creeps

The first one one of those things gets inside of a dog jumps into one of the girls

the 2nd the det. dies and they all go into the nearby cemetary.

its been awhile since I seen it thats all I remember
Nathan
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2001, 12:07:22 PM »

The Video Dead was good?  I'm glad there's someone around to tell me these things -- otherwise, I might have gone with my initial opinion, that it was schlop.

Nathan
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Night of the Creeps « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.