Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:48:44 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  COMING SOON « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: COMING SOON  (Read 8413 times)
Dr. Kobb
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2005, 10:50:48 AM »

On the subject of upcoming movies, I see that they're in post-production on a Westernized version of the Japanese horror film, "Dark Water". which I caught a year or two ago.  I loved it.  Very creepy, haunting film; but the whole time I'm thinking: "How long before Hollywood gets ahold of this one?".  Apparently, not long at all.
Archivist
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2005, 06:46:51 PM »

I've heard that Martin Scorcese is going to do a Hollywood remake of the amazing Hong Kong film 'Infernal Affairs' that starred Aaron Kwok and Tony Leung.  The remake is supposed to have Brad Pitt, and will be called something stupid like, 'Gangs of Hong Kong' (please tell me this is WRONG!).

I haven't seen the original Dark Water yet, but I have it recorded somewhere.  If there's a Hollywood remake, that will be fun, if Ring and The Grudge are anything to go by.

~Archivist~
Susan
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2005, 08:25:39 PM »

anyone seen or seen the preview for a movie about survival? I think it's probably a foriegn pic since the trailer has no english (or talking period which is usually a sign it's subtitled). Young girl looking terrified, some guy ...a premise of the victim fighting back and a scene in the woods that looks like the woman is about to open a can of whoopass on someone holding a chainsaw

BeyondTheGrave
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2005, 10:29:58 PM »

Susan ,I think you mean "High Tension" it is a foregin flim. Its pretty dam good. I have it on dvd but I am thinking about seeing it in theater anyway.

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

Susan
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2005, 06:36:09 PM »

What language Rich? Is it more of a horror or thriller? Previews looked interesting

BeyondTheGrave
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2005, 08:25:34 PM »

Its a french movie and its more of a slasher/horror flick. Its has a simple plot two girls go on vacation at one of the girls house. Some crazy guy goes to the house and kills the family and steals one of the girls. Now the other girl has to track him down. The scenes are gory and has a nice twist ending.

Oh one more thing Susan, for the release here in the states one mintue of the goriest scence was taken out to knock down from NC-17 to R. It might not be a big deal but if you want to see the whole thing track it down on E-bay.

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

Dr. Kobb
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2005, 11:26:45 AM »

I was in the break-room at work the other night, and someone had left a copy of a magazine called COSMO TEEN on the table.  So, I'm flipping through it absentmindedly, when I run into a capsule 'review'(more like an ad) for "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants".  Sez it's about a pair of jeans that fits each member of this group of teenaged girls perfectly.  Riveting(get it?).  Anyway, suddenly, I'm intrigued about this movie.  ;-)

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  COMING SOON « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.