Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:08:22 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WonderWoman vs The Evil Dead « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WonderWoman vs The Evil Dead  (Read 4543 times)
Brian Lee Whitworth
« on: December 13, 2001, 09:30:38 PM »

Hi Guys,

Any news on the upcoming WonderWoman movie..???  Also any Horror fans online.??  Evil Dead has been re released uncut in the UK

Check my site http://coldfunk.tripod.com

for Evil Dead Feature and Wonderwoman is on my site somewhere....can u find her.!?

Brian.
Flangepart
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2001, 12:02:15 PM »

Well, hey....i thought you were gonna post about "Movies we'd like to see!" Its not a bad thought, realy........Wonderwoman would win, if she calls on her "Goddess" friends. Still, might make a good fight! Wonderwoman finds Ash:  And Ash lokes her over...."GROOVY!"  And for our next film.....Godzilla Vs. Darth Vader! I'd buy that for a dollar!
C. Hill
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2001, 07:52:09 PM »

Unless an invisible plane and a golden lassoe that makes you tell the truth are truely valuable assets to have when battling the undead, I'm not so sure that Wonder Woman would win.
 But anyway, I always thought an interesting matchup would be Jaws vs. an Alien.  I mean in Alien Ressurection we learn 2 things: 1. This movie sucks terrible ass, and 2. Aliens can swim.  I'm guessing that it would eventually end in a stalemate since as soon as the shark bit an alien, his insides would be horribly burned.  Oddly enough enough we've already seen a zombie/shark matchup.  And for some brain-smolderingly stupid reason, the zombie won.  Anyone remember which movie that was btw?
Vermin Boy
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2001, 08:49:24 PM »

http://www.grudge-match.com/History/culkin-zombies.shtml

I think that link speaks for itself.
Cullen
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2001, 09:43:54 PM »

The movie with a zombie/shark fight was "Zombie."
Hairzilla
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2001, 10:21:22 PM »

Sorry Brian, no news on the possible live action Wonder Woman flick as of late.  However, judging by how totally screwed up the basic premise of the film is, no news is definately good news.

Having read the other ideas for various battles, [An alien vs a Speilbergian great white shark? I'D see it!] I can't resist adding my own to the list. I'd havta say that I'd like to see a story pitting Earth's greatest hero and mightiest mortal - Superman and the Hulk respectively -  together against Godzilla! The setup could be easy. Clark Kent is on assignment in Japan for the Daily Bugle, and Bruce Banner is there in yet another attempt to rid himself of the Hulk. Each are caught in the wake of the big G's latest attack and team up against him! Somebody make this one!
Hairzilla
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2001, 07:09:21 PM »

Ok, before another comic book fan rightly corrects me, make that the Daily Planet...And I believe that it's actually Captain Marvel who has the tag of being Earth's mightiest mortal. Sheesh, I must have been more tired than I thought while I was writing my previous post.
Brian Lee Whitworth
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2001, 07:38:51 PM »

Actually going back to the WW movie, no actress cast yet.....choices are
A) Jenifer Aniston
B) Lucy Lawless
C) Catherine Zeta Jones
D) Sandra Bullcok
E) Carmen Electra
F) Lynda Carter (why not..!!)
G) Chyna
H) Mariah Carey

all have been rumoured.  Whos your choice..????
Mofo Rising
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2001, 08:39:44 PM »

> A) Jenifer Aniston
No.

> B) Lucy Lawless
Probably you're best bet on the list.  Too bad she doesn't have the "classical" features you'd expect from Wonder Woman.

> C) Catherine Zeta Jones
Not athletic enough.

> D) Sandra Bullock
Wonder Woman cast as the perky, "girl next door" type.  No.

> E) Carmen Electra
Sure, but if you cast her you just know the movie's going to suck.

> F) Lynda Carter (why not..!!)
Why not?

> G) Chyna
Too manly.

> H) Mariah Carey
Ha ha ha.

I think they should cast Estelle Getty.
bekah
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2001, 07:17:35 AM »

Rumour has it that Jennifer Aniston is the new Wonder Woman...but I've also heard at times that it was Courteney Cox-Arquette or Sandra Bullock...
Flangepart
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2001, 11:25:54 AM »

Lawless. She could make kicking ass look good....agine!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WonderWoman vs The Evil Dead « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.