Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:21:13 AM
714147 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Weng Weng « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weng Weng  (Read 1160 times)
DamianNY
« on: May 29, 2005, 06:57:36 PM »

There is an incredible movie called 'For Your Height Only'.   The lead actor is a dude named Weng Weng.  I bought this movie years ago,but, found it recently & gave it another go...It is one of the funniest movies I think I have ever seen.  I read online that there is a sequal,but, I havent had any luck finding it.  If anybody knows what  I am talking about, I would totally appreciate any feedback...............thanks.........DamianNY
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 10:44:00 PM »

"For Your Height Only" is reviewed on the site.  Heck, it is the movie that made Todd throw in the hat with trying to surprise me.  He says, "Hey, Andew, I have this great movie about a midget James Bond."  When I told him the title and that I already had it, he threw his hands up in the air and started cursing.

Also, from what I know, the film you are looking for is "The Impossible Kid."  I heard that it was included in a collection of films and found it listed for this set:

Martials Arts Classics 50 Movie Pack DVD

I have not received the set yet myself, but have it on my "to buy" list, because it is supposed to have the film in question.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
DamianNY
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2005, 11:19:40 PM »

Andrew......thanks for the reply.....I'm going to order the set..... Years ago, I used to be more avid w/ Bmovies.......I am eagerly getting back into my old ways....... you know I love this movie......& I just ordered some movie called 'Blood Freak' .....although I havent seen it yet......... I really love the stupid stoner ones like the one w/  Weng in it.........I totally value any suggestions you might have ..... I used to have a friend that worked for Troma.....& I have been in a couple myself.......D
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 09:09:43 AM »

While we're on the subject, I seem to recall reading about a bootleg recording of Weng Weng and Imelda Marcos (or maybe some other high-ranking Filipino woman) doing a duet of "My Way." Anyone know where I can find it, or at least more information about it? If it exists, it just might beat Sid Vicious for "Best Cover of 'My Way'" and Ani DiFranco & Jackie Chan for "Best Duet in the History of the World, Ever."

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Weng Weng « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.