Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:09:48 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  An All-Star Cast, a $60 Mill Budget and a 3 Hour Runtime... for Uwe Boll « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: An All-Star Cast, a $60 Mill Budget and a 3 Hour Runtime... for Uwe Boll  (Read 18617 times)
nobody
Bad Movie Lover

« on: July 02, 2005, 08:11:42 PM »

Will anyone survive Uwe Boll's next film?

Rotten Tomatoes

"Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home."  
(David Frost)
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 09:57:15 PM »

Nobody,

Nothing against you, but I'm really sick of everyone blasting Uwe Boll's flicks.  I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only person alive who honestly loves his films.  

Boll's films are about the most fun damn films out there.  They are insanely bad, plot holes abound, acting is atrocious, yet are 100% entertaining from beginning to end.  I say bring on the films Boll, even if it means that my wife and I will be the only ones in the theater as was the case with Alone In The Dark.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
nobody
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2005, 11:15:58 PM »

I could've enjoyed Uwe Boll in the same manner you have, but he put his filthy paws all over Bloodrayne- a video game I absolutely loved- and I can't forgive him for that. A Bloodrayne movie, filmed by a competent director, could've been an outstanding film- especially if it was set in the proper time and place (1940's Germany).

"Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home."  
(David Frost)
Alan Smithee
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2005, 11:50:25 PM »

Wow. It's weird to see BURT REYNOLDS play a role as a king. Even if it is in a Uwe Boll film.
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2005, 12:11:02 AM »

I see Skaboi and Nobody points. I too am getting tired of people blasting boll. The thing is I am a video game fan too. Bloodrayne is not the best game but its fun.  Its just a vampire chick killing Nazis a really don't see how you can mess that up. Boll decides to go with a prequel which personal I don't like. I am not going to dish out  $10 to see in the theater. I will just wait to rent it. I do get p**sed when I see a crappy movie in the theater maybe I will like the flim more if I rent.

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

Mr_Vindictive

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2005, 11:09:24 AM »

Nobody,

I understand what you mean completely.  I liked both Bloodrayne games and feel it would be better if it was set in '40s Germany with Nazis and all that.  

But, I'll probably still go see it in the theater anyway.  I don't know exactly what it is about Bolls films, I just find them so damned enjoyable.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Foywonder
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2005, 09:36:40 AM »

I'm rooting for Boll now. He's become his own underdog. I'm looking forward to the day he makes a good flick, and when it happens it will be like Rocky knocking out Ivan Drago. It'll be like Daniel-san crane kicking the Kobra Kai bully. It'll be a triumphant moment that we will all remember for the rest of our lives. And I'll be Rob Schneider up in the stands yelling, "You can do it!"

NOW SHOWING IN FOYEURISM:
GOLDEN BAT - Feast your eyes on the wildest, wackiest, funkiest, Chiba-est Japanese superhero movie you've probably never heard of
B-WARE THE BLOG! - My blog devoted to the schlocktastic!
Mr_Vindictive

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2005, 10:32:02 AM »

Iraq is gone

Boll stays

classic!

nobody
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2005, 03:58:36 PM »

"Uwe Boll brought to you by Lemon Pepsi."

Now I have a drink to hate, as well as a director. lol

(David Frost)
Fearless Freep

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2005, 05:14:08 PM »

Life's too short to hate people who don't even know I exist

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
odinn7

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2005, 08:43:42 PM »

I see nothing wrong with Boll. His movies are funny...what more could you ask for? Just don't go into one of his movies thinking it's going to be a work of art and there should be no problem.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2005, 09:16:46 PM »

...I question your tastes Foy.

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Foywonder
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2005, 08:28:31 AM »

"...I question your tastes Foy."

A rather amusing statement coming from a person posting on a message board devoted to bad movies.

NOW SHOWING IN FOYEURISM:
GOLDEN BAT - Feast your eyes on the wildest, wackiest, funkiest, Chiba-est Japanese superhero movie you've probably never heard of
B-WARE THE BLOG! - My blog devoted to the schlocktastic!
odinn7

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2005, 08:53:10 AM »

Foywonder wrote:

> "...I question your tastes Foy."
>
> A rather amusing statement coming from a person posting on a
> message board devoted to bad movies.
>

Bravo!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2005, 01:03:07 PM »

"A rather amusing statement coming from a person posting on a message board devoted to bad movies."

Not as amusing as the fact that about half of the folks on this board who enjoy such films as manos: the hands of fate,  the creeping terror, and Ed wood stuff among other bad films cant stand Boll or his films.

To be honest you almost sound like a 'Boll troll' with your support of this guy.

I have to say Boll is an insult to bad movies everywhere.

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  An All-Star Cast, a $60 Mill Budget and a 3 Hour Runtime... for Uwe Boll « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.