Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:49:22 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The story of daveblackeye15 « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The story of daveblackeye15  (Read 11381 times)
Menard
« on: July 03, 2005, 11:26:24 PM »

Being that daveblackeye15 has gone on vacation with his family, it seemed appropriate to share some memories of his...uhm...development through the years.

Dave was born, by what has been described by his family, as a darling baby with a big appetite...

...uhm...this may explain his interest in cooking in later years.

Dave, not a child of the 70's himself, nonetheless has been an avid supporter of bringing back what he feels has been a lost fashion statement to its proper place in the current times. One of his proudest accomplishments was the formation of the Leisure Suit Devotees when he was a child.

Uhm...it is completely by coincidence that the initials of the group were LSD.

Dave has made quite an accomplishment in memorizing the lyrics to all the songs of his favorite singer...

...Alicia Bridges

His family is patiently waiting for other accomplishments.

It has been a concern of his family about his fascination of the open shirt, tight pants look of his childhood hero from his favorite movie of all time.

Dave has, however, made quite an adjustment and found a new hero he would like to emulate.

His family is still concerned.

Won't you share your memories of Dave. This way we can give him a nice welcome back present..uhm...provided he wants to come back after experiencing those Spanish ladies.

This is all in the spirit of fun, Dave.

odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 08:37:41 PM »

Uh-Oh....
I'm going to have to remember not to ever mention when I go away.
Poor Dave, you really hammered him worse than Scott...now, if only I could think of something clever to add. Perhaps I will need to add to this tomorrow at work...you know, when I'm looking for something to do other than work.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Menard
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 09:05:10 PM »

odinn7 wrote:

> Uh-Oh....
> I'm going to have to remember not to ever mention when I go
> away.
> Poor Dave, you really hammered him worse than Scott...now, if
> only I could think of something clever to add. Perhaps I will
> need to add to this tomorrow at work...you know, when I'm
> looking for something to do other than work.
>

With the number of times I have hammered Scott, I think he has had the worst of it in totality (but he loves it). (:

Hmmm...not going to tell us when you go on vacation huh? I guess I'll have to work on your vacation tribute so I can have it ready when you disappear for a few days on the board (heh...heh). (:

dean

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005, 01:27:33 AM »

Hahaha, good stuff Menard.

Somewhere in this we should add the sad ballad of daveblackeye15.

Or a dirty limerick, either way workds fine...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2005, 06:10:19 AM »

Who knows what profound effect Dave's trip to Spain will have on him, even many years later.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
daveblackeye15

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2005, 03:35:36 PM »

...................I hate you.....and to those that have offened me I will kill all of you......slowly.....

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
daveblackeye15

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2005, 03:40:38 PM »

To those that havn't p**sed me off yet I'll say that I've been having a great time so far. Yesterday we stopped in the town that makes a TON of swords and it is also the town that creates all the swords for the military (Y'know for special presentations and stuff like that)

The gift shop was AWESOME! They had a lot of swords there. There was even one that looked a lot like the Sword of Conan's dad from Conan the Barbarian. I got a picture or two of that and I was thinking about posting them. But I don't know some people have p**sED me off and now I'm not so sure about showing all of you that bad ass sword (sadly mom wouldn't buy it for me)

Things are going great so far. But I miss my friends (especially the girl I have my heart to)

I think ,though recent, my favorite memory has been when all of you gave me advice on something that I was not experinced at...love. (Or rather "I meet a girl that I liked and thought was hot, and I wanted to go out with her WITHOUT screwing it up 100%) I thought that was pretty awsome how you all came together to give me hand. Thanks.

And Menard you suck!

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
Susan
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »

omg that is the funniest crap i've read! Hope your enjoying your luxerious vacation in spain you rat b*stard! Meanwhile i type this in a public library  because my pc is in the shop....there is no justice

Menard
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2005, 06:16:21 PM »

I am happy to see that you liked the tribute, Dave. Don't worry; by the time you return, we will have added even more to this tribute.

Wait until you see Odinn7's vacation tribute. Now that's brutal.

Oops...kind of forgot I was in a public forum. Gee, I hope Odinn7 doesn't see that. (:

BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2005, 06:34:55 PM »

I second Susans rat bastard. Those Spanish women better watch out because DAVE THE BABE is in town and going to rock you like a hurrcaine.

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

odinn7

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2005, 07:02:59 PM »

Menard
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2005, 07:12:31 PM »

Hahahahaha!!!

Now that's a good one.

dean

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2005, 12:38:33 AM »

Good stuff Odinn7.

Man I wish I knew how to load pictures, that would be fun.

>>>>The gift shop was AWESOME! They had a lot of swords there. There was even one that looked a lot like the Sword of Conan's dad from Conan the Barbarian. I got a picture or two of that and I was thinking about posting them. But I don't know some people have p**sED me off and now I'm not so sure about showing all of you that bad ass sword (sadly mom wouldn't buy it for me)

I think that bad ass sword will be shown to Menard as soon as dave gets back.  Watch out Menard, someone's gunning for you!

Or perhaps the 'Dave-man' is expanding his arsenal of super weapons as part of his evil plot to have the Macarena back in fashion for all of eternity!!!!!!!!!

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
odinn7

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2005, 07:16:45 AM »

"Wait until you see Odinn7's vacation tribute. Now that's brutal.

Oops...kind of forgot I was in a public forum. Gee, I hope Odinn7 doesn't see that. (:"

Menard? What is it that makes you think I haven't already been on vacation and just didn't say anything about it?

Now...back to Dave bashing...er...uh...his vacation tribute....

Dave poses for a picture in front of a Spanish castle that he just visited.

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2005, 08:03:41 AM »

Hilarious and really clever.

But the thought of somebody in full-sized Davey and Goliath costumes is very frightening.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The story of daveblackeye15 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.