Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:04:04 PM
713365 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A question for Andrew... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A question for Andrew...  (Read 2379 times)
C. Hill
« on: December 20, 2001, 08:35:14 PM »

Now that Manos: The Hands of Fate is available on DVD, any chance of us seeing a review for it in the near future?  I know it's the MST version, but I think they put the regular version of it on the other side (not that I'd reccomend anyone watch the un-mstie'd version).
mmv3000
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2001, 02:13:07 AM »

actually, they didn't do that with this one. Unlike past MST editions, which contained the MST and un-MST versions of the movie, this dvd is MST only. To make up for that, they included some of their Shorts, but sadly, no Manos Uncensored.
popman
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2001, 06:33:16 AM »

what does MST means ?
Vermin Boy
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2001, 07:53:35 AM »

Mystery Science Theater 3000, a TV show in which a man and two robots comment on cheesy movies.
Squishy
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2001, 08:09:22 AM »

http://www.mst3kinfo.com/
http://www.scifi.com/mst3000/

The party's over, but it never ends.
slasherfan
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2001, 07:19:37 AM »

It's hard to find in the UK, I only saw the movie but I just ordered Manos and Mitchell on DVD, MST versions of course, hey everyone, what's the funniest MST DVDs to get?
Andrew
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2001, 09:03:43 AM »

You know, I'm a little angry with Rhino for not putting the uncut version of "Manos" on the DVD.  My delay in doing that "gem" was to wait for a DVD release.

Ah well, will just have to do it from the VHS version.  Sometime in 2002 for certain, probably Jan-Mar.

Andrew
Vermin Boy
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2001, 12:55:14 PM »

Yeah, tell me about it. Would it really have been THAT hard to obtain the rights to a Texas fertilizer salesman's friggin' home movies? Ah, well, I guess it's just more proof that Sinister Cinema needs to move to the digital world.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A question for Andrew... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.