Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:02:55 AM
713404 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  most disgusting disturbing or just plain vile scene in a movie « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: most disgusting disturbing or just plain vile scene in a movie  (Read 9504 times)
Trevor the rat
« on: December 21, 2001, 04:57:06 PM »

What are some of the most vile, disgusting, disturbing scenes in a movie that just got to you? there's always the infamous rape scene in cannibal holocaust, there's the "LOVE SCENE" in nekromantik, there's the scene from Man Bites Dog, Violent s**t trilogy, and so many f**king others, damn, C. Hill i know what you mean!
Drezzy
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2001, 05:20:18 PM »

The most disturbing scene, to me anyways, is from Evil Dead. When Ash's sister (I JUST forgot her name...I used to know all of them) becomes possessed, she takes that pencil, and stabs it into the achilles tendon of Ash's girlfriend, and twists it around. That scene ALWAYS makes me go "Eeeww...."
C. Hill
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2001, 06:26:48 PM »

No that would probably go under the "most painful looking" scene category.  To me, the most painful-looking scene would have to be from Pet Semetary.  You know, the old scalpel-into-achilles-tendon scene.  Good Christ!  Just thinking about it makes me wince!  But as for most vile and detestable scene, lemme think.  Has anyone else seen the movie that Trent Reznor did for the Broken EP?  That whole thing is pretty vile.  If you're a NIN fan, you'll prolly know what I'm talking about.
StatCat
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2001, 06:55:52 PM »

Some of the most disgusting things I've ever seen came from the Japanese made Guinea Pig series which could be taken for actual snuff films but they aren't. I use to have a friend that had a few on tape and he subjected me to watching them a long time back.
Phantom 187
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2001, 07:06:39 PM »

"Dawn of the Dead" the scene in the cave where this one soldier guys head is separated from his jaw while yelling and being attack by a zombie horde and also all the gutting scenes.
Vermin Boy
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2001, 07:41:31 PM »

One of my bandmates is pretty squeamish, so the rest of us (all two of us) frequently delight in showing him gross-out films and seeing how close he comes to throwing up. The scenes that have come the closest are the brain scene in Bad Taste, the cockroach/cow sex scene in Meet The Feebles, and the severed head rape scene in Re-Animator.

I usually have a pretty strong stomach, but the rabbit-killing scene in Roger & Me had me hitting the fast-forward button.
FishStik
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2001, 07:41:56 PM »

YOU ALL ARE WEAK!!!! WAAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!(that's my evil laugh)
ASHTHECAT
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2001, 08:06:34 PM »

Without a doubt....the custard scene in "Dead Alive".  "I haven't had a good custard in years!"  The puke drinking scene in "Bad Taste" follows a close second.
Trevor the rat
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2001, 09:54:25 PM »

are you f**king serious???? that's it??? damn dude go rent an italian movie!
Trevor the rat
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2001, 10:02:18 PM »

man just because i named some vile scenes doesn't mean they had me running to my mother like a frightened school girl. Wait are you feeling low and trying to prove yourself or something? well then nevermind. everyone don't bust fishdick's self esteem!

i too would've though there would be more disturbing stuff than just "booger gross" we have movies like Salo, Cannibal Holocaust, Make them die slowly, In a glass cage, Holy Mountain etc etc.

What f**king ever the phorum has been overun by prepubescents and as for the other non-prebubes who've been here a while and did have something interesting to say i'm sorry!

Evil Dead? what the f**k? the rape scene was a hell of a lot worse than the pencil. i don't think having a long jagged branch covered in bark shoved between your meat cutains would tickle!
Trevor the rat
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2001, 11:39:45 PM »

The only one of those i own is number one which i think is the best anyways plot wise. Some disturbing scenes are:

1. A 9 year old trainee getting electricuted
2. a 5 year old getting tricked into an experiment ending with him dying and getting his guys put in jars
3. a woman and her scared daughter put in a gas changer
4. a guy in a room where they increase the air pressure and he falls down and his intestines slither out his ass
5. a woman's hands are frozen then dipped in some acid s**t and the skin is torn off like a f**king pop cicle wrapper
6. a woman's baby is thrown in the snow then smothered in it by solderiers, the woman later goes nuts and replaced the baby with a pillow.
and much much more!

a film for the whole family! hell. invite the local priest and the bingo club while you're at it
Trevor the rat
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2001, 11:41:17 PM »

changer = chamber

guys = guts

please don't hang me by my balls for this i'm not a great spell checker
Drezzy
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2001, 11:52:15 PM »

If this was directed to me, then I must say:
I do watch Italian films. It's just that one scene in Evil Dead that ALWAYS gets to me, mostly because of how utterly REAL it looks.
Vermin Boy
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2001, 12:01:06 AM »

OK, whew... I thought "guys" was some horrible euphimism. ;)
Trevor the rat
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2001, 01:43:26 AM »

what about in violent s**t 3 when the guy gets a meat hook up his rectum then it catches on his spine and they rip it out through his back? or when teh little claymation shrimp creature crawls up the girls vagina? or in cannibal holocaust when they rape the native girl then she gets executed for commiting adultry against her will? or when they gang bang the female lead and while doing so decapitate her and hold her head up high? or just plain disturbing elements. the key word here people is DISTURBING. like not "ouch that would hurt" but "that's just plain wrong". SOME people have to stop depending on BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO for their movie supply even if those bastards do have a good movie it's the edited version. Mine don't even have The Return of the Living Dead! What the f**k? not that it matters i own like 5 copies for my own reasons. well where the hell is this f**king post going? don't know! so i'm gone.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  most disgusting disturbing or just plain vile scene in a movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.