Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:50:51 AM
714234 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Mind Control follow up « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OT: Mind Control follow up  (Read 1948 times)
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« on: August 19, 2005, 08:00:50 AM »

I thought I would post the following link as a public service for those members here worried about  insidious mind control. Here are the instructions for building your very own Aluminun Foil Deflector Beanie.

Make sure you  hit the home page of the site  to read  the secret behind the Black Helicopters and other interesting tidbits.

AFDB

Post Edited (08-19-05 08:04)

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
odinn7

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 09:32:52 AM »

The aluminum hat is amusing and was a good read.

On another note:
Laugh all you want at "Black Helicopters" but I've seen something that was pretty odd when it comes to helicopters.

Back in '92 I was out in Tucson, AZ with a friend of mine staying for 2 weeks with my mother. She always used to tell me about these strange things going on and I always took it with a grain of salt.
One night my friend and I were sitting outside at about 2 am and we were looking out over the city. There is some air base in or around southern Tucson as I had seen A-10s come up out of there in the daytime previously.  Well, there we were and we both saw 3 lights come up out of the area where the air base was. The lights took off in separate directions and one was headed our way. Still miles away but we certainly saw the lights and I picked them out to be helicopter lights by the pattern and how they moved. About 20 seconds into this, the lights went off and we kept watching. Minutes later, a helicopter could be seen coming our direction with the city lights behind it (if not for the city lights as a background, it would have been difficult to see). It was in the air but not real high. We kept watching as it got closer and I remarked to my firend how you can normally hear a helicopter by now and this one was quiet. It passed almost directly over us and not only were the lights off and there were absolutely no markings on it at all, but it made almost no noise. It wasn't completely quiet but there wasn't the normal thumping noise that comes from helicopter rotors and the engine noise was almost non-existant. You could hear it but I would say that if you didn't know it was there, you probably wouldn't realize it unless you were outside. Also, directly in the city with cars and all, it wouldn't have been noticeable at all I think. It was close enough that we should have been able to read at least the markings on the bottom but we could also see the side and tail section and there was nothing there.
Black Helicopters? I know what I saw. Whether it was what is referred to as a Black Helicopter is up for debate. You be the judge.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 03:01:29 PM »

It's an interesting look Trek Geezer...................................might have to get one. Just bought a 200 ft roll yesterday. How timely. : )

We were out at Devils Tower in Wyoming when we saw 7-10 Black Hawk helicopters come around from the North. Guessing they were doing military operations as we also came across fully armed troops with hummers and such at Custer State Park in South Dakota in the Black Hills the day before. It was an awesome sight and these helicopters were really black and they seemed darker than the one in the photo below (might be the lighting). Then I kept thinking about the movie CLOSE ENCOUNTERS with all the military road blocks at the tower and it was strange. This was in June of 2004. Awesomely strange.

Fearless Freep

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 03:08:45 PM »

I remember seeing "Blue Thunder" with my dad, who was an Aero-Engineer and worked on accident investigation for H-3 and H-53 helocopters.  He remarked to me at the time "yeah, all that stuff is do-able; nobody's bothered to put in all on one helicopter".  This was quite awhile ago so...not much would suprise me

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
DaveMunger
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 06:59:38 PM »

If I ever want to keep a helicopter secret, I'll just paint it black, then anyone who says they've seen it is crazy. Standards for what you have to see to be considered crazy sure have slipped, you used to have to see a spaceship full of octopus people, now you just have to see an unmarked helicopter painted the wrong color.

dean

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2005, 02:41:01 AM »

Aluminium really is a multi use tool isn't it?  And what a fashion statement too, if worn in public.

Odinn7 and Scott, be warned.  The government are listening to all your moves.  Now that you have made this news 'public' I'd expect a couple of agents to be knocking on your doors any minute now.  Dave's right; standards for crazy are getting worse, and that's exactly what THEY want you to think.

Besides, perhaps Odinn7 didn't actually see a Black Helicopter, but in fact a UFO disguised as a Black Helicopter.  Those conspiracies in a conspiracy are pesky and sneaky little buggers, but I'll hand it to them: it works...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
odinn7

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2005, 08:05:57 AM »

Ya know...originally I did worry about telling anyone that I saw that. I worried for 2 reasons: 1) they would just say I'm crazy. I decided that didn't matter because they say that anyway. 2) I thought there might be some kind of governmental problem. I overcame this when my mother told me that one night she had a real bright light shining in her window. She got up and looked out the window and there was a helicopter outside with a spotlight on shining it up and down the block. She never said it was "Black" or anything. She called the police to complain about it and give them crap for being so inconsiderate (she's stupid that way) and they claimed there wasn't a helicopter anywhere near her, she's seeing things. So, I figure they just deny it, make you look stupid if you say anything, and most people will just not mention it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
peter johnson

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2005, 11:34:32 PM »

Re. Mr. odin --
Seriously, I've seen odd things in my time as well -- I do think that one of the results of living awhile is that one gets to experience things that don't conform to the norm --
There's literature available, of course, on just about anything -- Myself, I've been denied the sight of lights in the sky -- the one thing I thought I saw as a UFO in India decades ago turned out to be a satellite.
I have been present at some genuinely strange and highly subjective events.  Still don't know what to make of some of them.
Heck, keep telling your story -- it's weird and a good one.  Some day someone may piece it all together for you.
It's part of life --
peter johnson/denny crane

I have no idea what this means.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Mind Control follow up « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.