Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:51:44 AM
714146 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Doctor Menard's Portal o' Doom Free E-mail Service « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Doctor Menard's Portal o' Doom Free E-mail Service  (Read 883 times)
Menard
« on: August 31, 2005, 10:20:21 AM »

What the #$%@ is that?

Well I can see inquiring minds really want to know.

Doctor Menard's Portal o' Doom is my little web portal which I started less than 2 months ago. I am not one to leave well enough alone (please watch the comments) and have added service after service to the portal.

Now it is here! Have you ever desired to have the name Menard in your E-mail address? (remarks like that will win you no friends)

That's right. I now have added a free E-mail service to the Portal where anyone can have as an E-mail address username@menardnet.zzn.com

Whether you want to use your real name or not, I don't care, it is simply a free e-mail service I am offering that is available to anyone who needs or would like to have a free e-mail address or a secondary e-mail address.

MenardNet Free E-mail Service

As I get the time I will build a separate portal for the e-mail service. Presently I am using the default page provided by the e-mail service provider.

Any feedback on the use of colors in the e-mail template would be appreciated as I have tried to get the color scheme of the e-mail service to come close to the the color scheme of the portal.

Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 10:58:05 AM »

I appreciate the offer dude but I'm addicted to my Yahoo! e-meil address.
I was introduced to it in 2000 and we've formed a "long term relationship".

Thanks anyway!

odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 11:21:55 AM »

OH YEAH! A place to send my spam from! Chinese made handbags and online poker sites are the future and I'm in on the ground floor, baby!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Doctor Menard's Portal o' Doom Free E-mail Service « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.