Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:35:08 AM
713408 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Weird site of the Week « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OT: Weird site of the Week  (Read 895 times)
Susan
« on: September 14, 2005, 09:33:09 PM »

Stuffonmycat

Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 11:41:22 PM »

aww, what pretty kitties!(cat persons)

save the world, kill a politician or two.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 01:48:05 AM »

How does one achieve this without losing their eyes in the process?

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 05:38:46 AM »

Kind of reminds me of a game we used to play back when I worked as an ad designer. This big, fat, fluffy cat from next door would show up at the office every day, just climb up on the window sill and stare until we let him in. He'd sleep sprawled out on a spare chair next to my desk.

He slept so soundly that one of the other staff members and I invented a little game that we eventually called 'Kitty Kerplunk.' It started out just by setting up some of this guy's large collection of Kinder toys in amusing positions on the sleeping cat. It soon evolved into us taking turns carefully placing an item on the cat, one at a time, until he had a stack of pens, rulers, toys, staplers, etc. If the last item you put on caused the cat to finally stir and dump everything, you lost.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
dean

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 05:50:57 AM »

AndyC wrote:

> He slept so soundly that one of the other staff members and I
> invented a little game that we eventually called 'Kitty
> Kerplunk.' It started out just by setting up some of this guy's
> large collection of Kinder toys in amusing positions on the
> sleeping cat. It soon evolved into us taking turns carefully
> placing an item on the cat, one at a time, until he had a stack
> of pens, rulers, toys, staplers, etc. If the last item you put
> on caused the cat to finally stir and dump everything, you
> lost.
>

That sounds alot like drunk man Jenga, something similar except with the obvious inclusion of a drunk man who has passed out.  Many immature things can be done to somebody in this situation, and not only requires the placing of items on the body, but what one can also do to the body which requires some creative thought.  Much fun to play, though much more fun later on if you have a camera handy...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
peter johnson

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2005, 10:30:28 PM »

If this site makes you laugh -- and it does me -- then youse guys really need to go to both mycathatesyou.com and rathergood.com
Really useless, pointless, utterly hysterical manipulation of cats and cat images.
I agree with the comment earlier about the loss of eyes -- Try any of the crap on view at any of these sites with either of MY lovely wittle kitties, and the need for a transfusion would be the least of your worries -- especially with Danger Grrl !! ....
peter johnson/denny crane

I have no idea what this means.
Susan
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2005, 06:53:56 AM »

Peter, I love that site. And guess what? I bought the book - the book is funnier than the site! Look for it in the humor section of your bookstore. I've read it numerous times and they just get funnier.

We used to do that as kids, get my grandma's old world atlas books out and draw captions by the pictures, did a few with the pets. I highly recommend the book, it's short and sweet and i hope to god there are more to come.

There's also CatsinSinks
It's about cats.
In sinks.
Although to me this site is more pointless as there is no underlying humor.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Weird site of the Week « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.