Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:46:07 AM
714308 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "Mad Money" the TV Show « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Mad Money" the TV Show  (Read 2148 times)
nobody
Bad Movie Lover

« on: September 19, 2005, 11:40:21 PM »

I was flipping through the TV channels late one night, drunk, enjoying my weekend, when I stumbled upon a crazy show where this bizarre, energetic little man literally screamed stock tips at the camera. He also threw props around his studio and summoned bold screen graphics from his keyboard to accompany his wild, "x-treme" attitude.

I watched in awe for the shows remaining 10 minutes or so, laughing until I was in tears... but unfortunately I was too drunk to catch the name or even the channel I was watching. I thought the show was lost to me forever.

But tonight I rediscovered it, thanks to the small opening bit at the very beginning of the newest episode of "Arrested Development!" Horray! The show is called "Mad Money" and it's hosted by Jim Cramer. It's aired every weekday night on CNBC. I watched a new episode tonight and it was just as funny (if not more) while stone cold sober.

If any of you are looking to watch something insanely bizarre, intoxicated or not, you might want to tune in for an episode or two of "Mad Money." It comes with my highest recommendations. :)

"Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home."  
(David Frost)
raj
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 02:09:21 PM »

So in other words, nobody recommends this show?
LH-C
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 02:17:05 PM »

'Mad Money' is some hilarious stuff, but you do have to know what in the hell Jim is talking about if you want to take his advice on investing. This show is for serious investors that know the jargon and aren't throwing their money away.

odinn7

Re:
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2005, 02:55:48 PM »

"So in other words, nobody recommends this show?"

Ha-ha...snort...I get it...took me a few seconds but I'm there.

Post Edited (09-20-05 21:00)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2005, 11:23:46 PM »

I really get a kick out of Mad Money. It's like Crazy Eddie of the stock market. I watch every chance I get. Great show.

Scottie
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2005, 09:36:23 AM »

I too get a kick out of this guy. I had seen him a few times, stopping to watch and get a laugh, but it wasn't until my dad pointed out to me his mannerisms being a hybrid of Sam Kinison, Robin Williams, and Bobcat Goldthwait, that I really began to appreciate just how entertaining this guy is! His stock tips are basic, though he's able to pull opinions out of thin air for his callers. It's really impressive to hear him jump from various textiles companies to oil to advertising to whatever else anyone asks and always give a yes or no answer. Balls to the walls my friend.

___<br />Spongebob: What could be better than serving up smiles? <br />Squidward: Being Dead.
raj

Re:
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2005, 12:30:16 PM »

Thanks Odinn7, it was just begging to be said.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "Mad Money" the TV Show « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.