Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:43:03 AM
714255 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  80's movie about early humans or apes « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 80's movie about early humans or apes  (Read 2266 times)
shedevil123
New Visitor

« on: September 26, 2005, 02:18:13 PM »

Hi i really need to find the title of this movie.  It's about early or mid 80's and its about early humans or apes, before civilization and there are clans and they fight alot and they fight for fire.  i believe it went number one in the theatres.  and maybe tom cruise was one of the apes?  not sure.  can anyone help?

chella
odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 02:32:24 PM »

Was it Quest For Fire...

Quest For Fire link

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 11:27:18 PM »

Yes, that is definately QUEST FOR FIRE. Good movie that has no dialogue except a few grunts. Also the really bizarre English Pro Wrestler THE EXOTIC ADRIAN STREET starred as one of the cro-magnum types.

Exotic Adrian Street and Miss Linda in the Mid-Atlantic territory early 80's.

Post Edited (09-28-05 12:15)

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 06:07:08 PM »

wow adrian street was in that?  he was one of the strangest wrestlers ever.  I always get him confused with adrian adonis.  they were both very very fat and effeminate.  have you seen wrestlecrap?  it's a site and book that has alot of cool stuff from those days.  some it not so cool

Scott

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 08:07:46 PM »

I think Adrian Adonis was trying to take Adrian Streets gimmick as he was younger and probably a better overall wrestler than Street. This effemitive type act all started with Georgeous George, but of course later to on a more extreme angle than the than the 50's act.

Plus Adrian Adonis was already in with Vince's WWF group. He died in an auto accident with some other wrestler traveling to or from a show in Canada. Not sure, but I think Dino Bravo was also in that wreck.

Adrian Adonis on the right with Jesse Ventura

Adrian Adonis was actually a talented wrestler who gained alot of weight at the end. He was probably best during the days when he teamed with Minnesota Govenor and actor in THE PREDATOR Jesse "the body" Ventura when they were  AWA world tag champs. I'll never forget the night I went to Philadelphia Spectrum to see a show about 1984 when Adrian Adonis teamed with Dick Murdock vs Bob Backlund and someone else on the 4th of July and talk about fireworks. The had a part in the match where Backlund and his partner body slammed Adonis & Murdock repeatedly about 8 times and it sounded like fireworks in the building. Great show. Strangely enough Adrian Adonis died in 1988 on the 4th of July. Dick Murdock was another great one.

Back to Adrian Street. His role was probably small and I could never figure out which one he was in the film QUEST FOR FIRE.

Post Edited (09-28-05 20:09)

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2005, 12:49:24 PM »

I saw some wrestling early 80's in the old boston garden. great memories.

Scott

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2005, 09:15:24 PM »

I can just imagine The Magnificient Muraco vs Tito Santana for the Inter-continental title. The WWF once showed some footage from the Boston Garden with these two wrestling for the title.

The Philadelphia Spectrum was my place for great wrestling during the 80's and also the Wildwood Convention Center in Wildwood New Jersey.

Post Edited (09-29-05 21:17)

Scottie
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2005, 09:31:20 PM »

All we got here is the elementary school cafeteria to wrestle in. About three times a month they have a show where they clear out all lunch related material and host a barn burnin' good time. One of the few places around here that doesn't care about checking ID's. They're all drinking... let everybody drnki! Wooo!

___<br />Spongebob: What could be better than serving up smiles? <br />Squidward: Being Dead.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  80's movie about early humans or apes « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.