Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:24:47 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Bibleman Family Cruise! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Bibleman Family Cruise!  (Read 1765 times)
The Bard
« on: December 29, 2001, 03:10:01 AM »

http://www.allchristiancruises.com/Bibleman.htm

I don't know what part of the advertisment entices me more, "... offering his time to talk face to face with the kids for an uplifting  "rap with Bibleman" session." Or "Coketail Party" for the teens in which we will have a D.J. play only the best in Christian Contemporary music

The best in Christian Contemporary music? Maybe an oxymoron? The only christian contemporary music I've ever heard is from Kathie Lee's CD's.

Although the most confusing part about Bibleman is that I've seen a Black Bible Man for sale in the Wal-Mart and a christian contemporary store, They had a big full sized stand up cardboard cutout of Bible Man outside the store

I think I want to go on the cruise just to find out about making Zapped!
Squishy
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2001, 03:54:52 AM »

Ugh. Awk. Ah-ack. Oh, I'm going to sick...again.

"Coketail" party? That's just too easy. Make your own joke, be it a cocaine gag, a "Tailhook" reference, or just riff on the whole concept of "pretend drinking." ("Look, Daddy! I'm likkered-up drunk, just like you! Where's tha' b***h wi' my dinner!?")

"Veggie Tales Pizza Party?!?" All-meat pizzas, I assume? Otherwise, will it be like this? "Save me! The heathens are cutting me up and eating meeeeeeee!!"

"Rap with Bibleman?!?" Did Reverend Lovejoy write this spunk?
C. Hill
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2001, 11:15:18 AM »

Blasphemy!  That pizza represents the body of Christ, and the coketail party represesnts the creator's of Bibleman's obvious love of heavy narcotics, the use of which most likely lead to the creation of Bibleman himself.  Laugh all you want now because I know tomorrow you'll be kicking yourself for not seizing the opportunity to rap with Bibleman.
Flangepart
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2001, 01:05:04 PM »

Man.....ya know, when ya' Take the Son of God seriously....this stuff don't make me wanna watch! Except as!.....welllll....my DVD of "Wild world of Batwoman" came with a static sticky of Joel and the bots, that ya' can put on your T.V. screen...he he he. Oh...lord. "Bibleman?" I'm sorry, my brain feels like an overripe loadpan.....For the new year, i promis to buy myself "Egahh!". Ah...i feel better already!
Ringneck
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2002, 11:17:20 AM »

Bard

The Bibleman cruise is far more humorous than you think, as if I'm not mistaken the actor who played the middle son on 8 Is Enough and Scott Baios buddy on Charles in Charge plays a character called bible man(look under the IMDB, thats where I found this)!  

BradLaGrangeThe Bard wrote:
>
> http://www.allchristiancruises.com/Bibleman.htm
>
> I don't know what part of the advertisment entices me more,
> "... offering his time to talk face to face with the kids for
> an uplifting  "rap with Bibleman" session." Or "Coketail
> Party" for the teens in which we will have a D.J. play only
> the best in Christian Contemporary music
>
> The best in Christian Contemporary music? Maybe an oxymoron?
> The only christian contemporary music I've ever heard is from
> Kathie Lee's CD's.
>
>
> Although the most confusing part about Bibleman is that I've
> seen a Black Bible Man for sale in the Wal-Mart and a
> christian contemporary store, They had a big full sized stand
> up cardboard cutout of Bible Man outside the store
>
> I think I want to go on the cruise just to find out about
> making Zapped!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Bibleman Family Cruise! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.