Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:21:34 AM
714322 Posts in 53093 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Evil Women on the Net « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: OT: Evil Women on the Net  (Read 12372 times)
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« on: October 06, 2005, 08:16:27 PM »

(deleted)

Post Edited (10-09-05 14:23)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 09:04:06 PM »

Who was it if you don't mind me asking?

Post Edited (10-10-05 08:55)
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 09:18:20 PM »

I have been single for awhile and really haven't been tempted by the internet to go for women. I usually don't care about getting women. I had a chance encounter at CBGB as I made a thread about it. But your right Chopper I do postive things like going to college.

The thing that makes me mad is when people want to set you up or complain that you don't have a girlfriend. I don't care if I meet a girl if I do I do. Really no ones business anyway.

-------------------------------------------------
Most of all I hate dancing then work, exercise, people,stupid people

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

LH-C
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 09:37:01 PM »

Then there is also the friendship version of this. Which has happened to me. Even in regular life. I was friends with this girl in HS and it turns out she told me a bunch of lies and pretended to be other people when I would try to call her. And then at school she would act like nothing had happened. I felt like we were sisters and that she was my bestfriend. But really her and her brother just liked to make fun of me behind my back. This went on for over a year too.

Post Edited (10-06-05 21:37)

Ash

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 09:38:12 PM »

You're a girl LH-C?
I always assumed you were a guy here on this board.
odinn7

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 09:42:14 PM »

You always do that Ash. Man, I just assumed you were a cat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2005, 09:43:54 PM »

this is true Rich, i've learned it's better to concentrate on your goals first and foremost over getting "laid" or finding a woman. this is of course a hard thing for a man to do in our country where we're constantly brainwashed and over saturated with sex and sexual images. i.e. EVERY tv show practically, the net, advertising.
LH-C
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2005, 09:48:38 PM »

<>

Chopper I know exactly what you mean! Here I am I'm nearly 30 (though most people think I'm around 20), a straight woman, and very single (and not looking for a boyfriend). And I'm told constantly that I need to be married and have kids. This is the freaking 21st Century, and I'll live my life the way I want to.

Menard
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2005, 10:47:24 PM »

Sorry if this seems insensitive Chopper, but two questions come to mind after reading this.

1) Do you know how old she actually is?

2) Do you know if she is married?

Menard
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2005, 10:50:23 PM »

rich andrini wrote:

> I usually don't care about getting women.

Thank you for the quote Rich.

I will use it well.

BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2005, 11:22:46 PM »

Menard wrote:

> rich andrini wrote:
>
> > I usually don't care about getting women.
>
>
> Thank you for the quote Rich.
>
> I will use it well.
>
>

Your welcome....

-------------------------------------------------
Most of all I hate dancing then work, exercise, people,stupid people

Post Edited (10-06-05 23:23)

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

dean

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2005, 01:41:33 AM »

Well the internet can be a tricky thing, and we all know that people were tricky to begin with.  

Internet relationships are hard, some work, some don't.  A friend of mine had a 'relationship' online and on the phone with a girl who was interstate for about a year until he flew over for two weeks, in which they had broken up by the time the first week ended, which was a shame.

At the same time, a close family friend of ours is now living in England, engaged to a man she met online, though she's 19 and he's 35 [thus breaking out a whole new bag of problems for her parents] but she seems happy and that's really what counts isn't it?

There's no question these things are hard, but without trying, nothing will ever happen, so you have to take the good with the bad.  Sometimes it works, others it doesn't.

Also, I wonder if this so far unknown person still frequents this site, if so, on reading this thread things could be a little odd.  I actually had written a whole lot more on this, but I reconsidered with that point in mind.

Hope everything is ok and the situation will at least resolve itself for better or worse.  Like many on this site have said in the past, we're all here to help lend a hand or a word of advice to those who need it.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Ash

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2005, 02:34:48 AM »

Also, many women misrepresent themselves online.
Especially on Yahoo, which now lets you make a custom avatar for yourself.
Yahoo Avatars

A lot of girls make outrageously false avatars for themselves.
One example is a girl who lives in a nearby town.  One of my friends used to date her years ago.
This girl is pushing probably 250 lbs. but her avatar is that of a beautiful thin hottie.
On her Yahoo Personals ad, she posts pics of herself from years ago when she was very thin and actually not bad looking.  No recent photos of her are there to look at.
  She also leaves out the fact that she has two kids from two different guys.
I wonder how many guys have been duped by her.

I've also had a female contact me on Yahoo Personals and she described herself as "voluptuous".
I finally saw a few pics of what she really looked like and she had to be between 200-300 lbs.  No thanks!
Some guys might like big women...not me.

So yes, you gotta be careful.

Post Edited (10-07-05 05:48)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 02:36:19 AM »

"If Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston couldn't make it, what chance do the rest of us have?"

My mom always tells me I really need a woman in my life. Every few months, the landlady comes around with the bug sprayers & sees how crappy my appartment is, and she tells me that I really need a woman in my life. Then she calls my mom & tells my mom how crappy my appartment is, and they both end up agreeing that I really need a woman in my life. The cashier at the local supermarket sees me buying three packs of hot dogs & sliced swiss every week, and she always tells me that I really need to find me a woman.

"First love is kind of like your first time on skis; You fall down a lot, and it doesn't last long." - Edie Brickell

The closest thing I ever had to a girlfriend (if you can call it that) was this fat broad that used to call me up every time she needed a ride. That was about fifteen years ago. I wore out two motorbikes being her taxi service. Then in '93 I had to move to another state. She never did return any of my phone calls or respond to any of my letters. I even went so far as to send her a S.A.S.E. with a breif questionair. Nada.

"All I can say is, LOVE STINKS!" - The J. Giels Band

Of course I kept trying & getting nowhere, but 'round about '95 things got way worse. It seems every time I hit the town, I kept getting hit on by fags. It kept on like that, so round about '98 I just gave up & bought myself some magazines.

"If you're a shy, lonely teen or young adult, you can't fly like an eagle if you're busy runnin' your mouth with a bunch of phony phone sex turkeys. If their so swingin', what are they doin' talkin' to YOU on a Friday or Saturday night?" - Webb Wilder, the idol of idle youth and burnin' god of love

There are occasions that I'll find myself lamenting bachelorhood at thi- well, at my age, and then I'll get some kind of reminder that things could always be worse. Usually, it's this guy at work who's currently on wife #6 who always has some crazy story about wives 3 & 5. But the thing that's left the biggest impression on me so far, was finding a copy of Santa Claus (1959) at the DollarTree last year.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053241/
After sitting through five hours (actually ten minutes that feels like five hours) of Santa's elementry school play from Hell, I now have a greater understanding of why some of my some of my old friends started getting kinda crabby after they got married & had kids.

"A rose in a cow pasture is still a rose, just watch your step"

By now, you're probably thinking "I'm glad I'm not THIS loser", and in that regard, I hope you find it somewhat uplifting, but at this point in my life I like to think that I've got it made; Nobody to bug me about my favorite moth eaten shirt, nobody hogging the remote, nobody to bug me about what I eat, when I eat it or in which room I eat it, nobody to... nobody to... Eh, who am I kiddin'.
BAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2005, 05:12:34 AM »

haha, it's all good Lilcerberus. you should write a screenplay about your experiences.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Evil Women on the Net « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.