Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:52:01 PM
714368 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Evil Women on the Net « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: OT: Evil Women on the Net  (Read 12375 times)
Menard
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2005, 04:31:19 PM »

You'll be happy to know that I was not let down.

The incarnation of a god never once crossed my mind.

Menard
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2005, 04:40:08 PM »

In response to everyone talking about their dating experiences with women, raj wrote:

> After reading everyone's horror stories, all I can say is I'm glad I got a dog.

Do I really need to add to that?

odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2005, 05:14:04 PM »

Menard wrote:

> In response to everyone talking about their dating experiences
> with women, raj wrote:
>
>
> > After reading everyone's horror stories, all I can say is I'm
> glad I got a dog.
>
>
> Do I really need to add to that?
>
>

Yeah, I was going to take that one on too but I felt it was just too obvious and perhaps a little too mean spirited so I stayed away.

BTW, thanks for the insult in the previous post. Glad to know you're still around to stir the crap. Take care of yourself you f*#king f*#ker.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Menard
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2005, 05:50:23 PM »

odinn7 wrote:

> Glad to know you're still around to stir the crap. Take care of yourself you f*#king f*#ker.  

Susan
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2005, 08:16:40 AM »

ash - voluptuous means fat..lol  But who's gotta pick a fat avatar and say "btw, got two kids from different dads...chat with me!". Alot of people get online to get away from judgements, people see who we really are in real life and online for some people they can just drop all the baggage and have people just get to know their personality. There's freedom in that.

Chopper - she may have been married (or with someone) or just thought there would be alot of "expectations" with a 1 grand plane ticket. I know a few girls who are married or in a relationship who chat online, i don't know how deep they go in chat but it's probably to fulfill the void they may have in their real life. Some people on the net simply never want to break the barrier of actually meeting these people, there's a great feeling in anonnymity and getting to know someone for everything but the physical and all that entails.

I'm sure online relationships work for some who are specifically seeking that, but i know a few people who got together and it is not paradise.

Post Edited (10-09-05 20:36)
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2005, 09:31:51 AM »

Susan wrote:

Alot of people get online to get away from
> judgements, people see who we really are in real life and
> online for some people they can just drop all the baggage and
> have people just get to know their personality. There's freedom
> in that.

That may be true for some like the people you mentioned who just want to chat online...and I can also understand the avatar thing.  Creating an outrageously false avatar may be how they wished they looked.

But I draw the line when it comes to Personals ads where these people are actually looking to possibly meet another person.
When women misrepresent themselves in Personals ads, they fall into Chopper's "Evil Women On the Net" category.  They are liars.  And nobody I'd want to meet anyway.

Post Edited (10-08-05 09:58)
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2005, 10:21:25 AM »

Personals are firmly in caveat emptor land.  If you *actually* read a personal with the intent to meet someone that way, you deserve whatever you get.
maria paula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2005, 01:08:01 PM »

ashthecat wrote :
"Who was it if you don't mind me asking?" i dont mind : me
menard wrote:
1) Do you know how old she actually is? im 29
2) Do you know if she is married? no, im not married.
Nothing else to say to you chopper, it doesnt worth it.

pauli
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2005, 01:56:42 PM »

Ah ok.....I remember her now.

And she was watching.
Good call.
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2005, 04:19:17 PM »

Let's not forget the evil women in 70's music...

ELO:  Evil Woman

You made a fool of me, but them broken dreams have got to end.

Hey woman, you got the blues, cos' you ain't got no one else to use.
There's an open road that leads nowhere, so just make some miles
between here and there.
There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in,
You took my body and played to win,
Ha Ha woman it's a crying shame,
But you ain't got nobody else to blame.

CHORUS
E-evil Woman, E-evil Woman, E-evil Woman, Evil Woman

Rolled in from another town,
Hit some gold too hot to settle down,
But a fool and his money soon go separate ways,
And you found a fool lyin' in a daze,
Ha Ha woman what you gonna do,
You destroyed all the virtues that the Lord gave you,
It's so good that you're feeling pain,
But you better get your face on board the very next train.

CHORUS

CHORUS again

Evil woman how you done me wrong,
But now you're tryin' to wail a different song,
Ha Ha funny how you broke me up, you made the wine now you drink the cup,
I came runnin' every time you cried,
Thought I saw love smilin' in your eyes,
Ha Ha very nice to know, that you ain't got no place left to go.

CHORUS:REPEAT
Shadowphile
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2005, 09:18:42 PM »

I seem to have an annoying habit of attracting female cyber stalkers.  I live with my fiance and we usually post on the same boards and it is known that we are a couple.  I used to chat with some of the other members on MSN (something I rarely do now because of several scary encounters).

I am male and sympathetic and I listen.

BIG MISTAKE

I had one woman prepared to drive 1200 miles to sell me her second car for one dollar.  I was supposed to drive her home., then drive back across the border into Canada with a car I had just bought in the USA.  She was in an abusive relationship and I had advised her to get out of it, because nobody deserved to be treated that way.  Because I had attempted to boost her self esteem, she decided i was the next best thing since Christ.  She even went as far as asking my fiance how stable our relationship was.

I had another that was (supposedly) about to commit suicide.  I spent an hour trying to tell her that I wasn't qualified to deal with her problem and that she needed to call a suicide prevention hotline.  I did the same thing a week later.  And a week later.  Finally I told her that she was stressing me out too much and blocked her.  I later heard that she had moved on to another site and was pulling the same trick with somebody new.

I had a young woman from California decide that I was such a nice guy she wanted to become a Canadian so we could meet.  She wanted to live on my couch until she was able to find a job.  It's a bullet I've been dodging for over a year.  I think she's given up on the idea but I'm not sure.

I have also met a wonderful friend who lives in Mexico.  She's been up to visit and we are planning a trip down to Mexico to visit her.

Moral?  Be very careful and never believe anything you can't verify.  There are nice people out there who are honest and legitimate but there are just enough a***oles that you need to be careful.  The old adage is still true.

IF IT SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS.
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2005, 10:04:52 PM »

With that particular pattern you might, no disrespect intended, want to reexamine what you mean about yourself when you say "sympathetic and I listen."

:P

How did the conversation with the American woman get to where she was even *thinking* that her drive up to you would be okay?  Were you... well, to be honest, were you giving her signals of some sort, that this weird sort of insta-connection was okay with you?

If I have misapprehended the story, sorry about that.

The truth of the matter is that there's listening, and then there's being sucked in by people.    After enough weird experiences on the net in college, I just decided not to sink so much time into so many boards and games, b/c I realized I could spend the energy better on actual flesh and blood FTF time...
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2005, 08:29:01 AM »

ASHTHECAT wrote:

>
> Did she hang you upside down by your ankles in one of those sex
> contraptions and hook battery cables to your nipples & balls?

Nah, this just involved a ball gag, honey, and an ant hill. None of that kinky stuff.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2005, 12:40:49 PM »

And a pommel horse.

And The Gimp.
raj

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2005, 01:29:44 PM »

Well color me embarrassed.  That went completely by me when I typed it.  I'm so ashamed, I must be slipping.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Evil Women on the Net « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.