Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:04:25 PM
714221 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Anyone Have $600,000 That I can Borrow? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Anyone Have $600,000 That I can Borrow?  (Read 11127 times)
Dr. Whom
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2005, 04:06:12 AM »

ulthar wrote:

> Dude, if she looks like that, AND has a $600,000 house of her
> own and she ain't married, RUN RUN RUN.
>
> And don't look back.
>
> :)
>

My thoughts exactly. This is just a scam form some axe-murdering cannibal familiy to lure gullible rich men to their doom. Either that,  or she is a vampiric alien who'll suck your brains out.

OK, so maybe I've seen too many B-movies. So what?

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
odinn7

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2005, 08:14:08 AM »

trek_geezer wrote:

>
> By the way, what does your wife think about the idea?
>

Uh...I haven't told her yet. I figured I'd wait until I was ready to leave. Actually, she'd probably appreciate that.

Also, as far as what she's looking for in a guy, hell, I can lie just like she probably is.

And for all you people talking sh*t about her, saying there must be something wrong with her, you're all just jealous...I'll show you. You'll see when I'm happy with my new 48 year old woman and awesome house with a tanning bed! Jealousy is an evil thing and it will just consume you all if you let it. Rather than being happy for me, you're just trying to bring me down. The worst part is that I don't know if you're jealous because I'm getting such an awesome house with a tanning bed or because I'm getting a crazy woman that hides her age so well (probably 10 year old pictures).

Andrew...sounds like you got a great deal. Considerably less than 600,000 but I just figure it on inflation.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2005, 09:17:47 AM »

Actually, this is a great deal because after you marry her, half of the $600,000 will be yours again because husband and wife own everything 50/50 (unless there is some sort of a pre-nuptila agreement that she will make you sign).

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
dean

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2005, 10:30:56 AM »

The Burgomaster wrote:

> Actually, this is a great deal because after you marry her,
> half of the $600,000 will be yours again because husband and
> wife own everything 50/50 (unless there is some sort of a
> pre-nuptila agreement that she will make you sign).
>

I don't think this is a marriage thing, is it? Perhaps just a concubine sort of arrangement...

Regardless, on the odd chance that Odinn7 does actually raise this $600,000 and his wife hasn't killed him already [I can actually imagine a sleepy Odinn7 wake up with his wife, annoyed at his 'house' owning aspirations gone and a squirrel's head lying in her place on the bed]  I wish him good fortune and good tanning.

I'm sure he'll make good use of the hot tub once he's moved in, and celebrate his good fortune with a few rounds of pool on the billiard table.  Boy that house seems to be well stocked full of all sorts of goodies, hot mama aside.  Though is it just me or does each of the pictures of her all look different, and it kind of scares me how proffessional the shots are... gives me wierd vibes about her character really [though that personal tanning bed is also still screwing with my perception a little!]

Though I'm still trying to figure out what a 'great' room is.  Haven't personally heard that term before.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2005, 10:55:36 AM »

dean wrote:

>
> Though I'm still trying to figure out what a 'great' room is.
> Haven't personally heard that term before.
>

I think it usually refers to a large, open room, like a room with a relatively small quantity of furniture compared to the size of the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
raj

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2005, 01:39:27 PM »

She's just trying to build the room's self esteem.

And Andrew is obviously not getting enough sleep.  He's hoping Katie will read his message and kick him out for a week or two.
Shadowphile
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2005, 08:25:55 PM »

Give the woman's religious beliefs, I doubt it will be a comcubine arrangement.  And I'm sure she's smart enough to go with a pre-nup.

Then again, she is selling herself on-line.
Susan
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2005, 08:15:27 AM »

It might be worth it just for that big screen tv.

Her father is retired from the ministry, she is a Christian, house was built in 1910 (haunted!)  and she has a very large basement. Im not sure what that means but it just feels very very wrong.  Maybe it's because those pics arent' really her.  (Let's face it, a woman like that would have no problem finding any guy - she found those pics on google)

So who is this mystery lady? I think THIS IS
A woman like this seems to fit the picture better..because she is a god warrior ;-)

PS: Isn't a great room the ones that exist secretly behind a hidden wall in a closet where rituals are held involving lots of candles, singing, robes and goats?

Post Edited (11-06-05 07:19)
dean

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2005, 08:37:11 AM »

Susan wrote:

> PS: Isn't a great room the ones that exist secretly behind a
> hidden wall in a closet where rituals are held involving lots
> of candles, singing, robes and goats?

Hey Susan, good to see you about!

If that's the definition of a great room, then that's fantastic!  I've always wanted a secret room in a house, it just seems so good for privacy, and it would make things much easier for performing those blood rituals I'm so fond of...

In that case, perhaps we can share Odinn7?  We can both raise $300,000 each [much more feasible than one person raising $600,000 on their own!]

You can get the psycho-babe and the tanning bed, I'll get the house, and we can each have visitation rights for the big screen tv on alternating weekends...

Oh, and all are welcome to the sacrificial housewarming party in the great room.  Bring your own sacrifice, but goats and perhaps cows [weather permitting] will be supplied...

[oh and Susan, that clip is darn scary...]

Post Edited (11-06-05 07:39)

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Susan
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2005, 06:44:23 PM »

Hey Dean - I have my occasional slumps in posting here but i'm always reading. :)

Wouldn't that be awesome tho? As a kid I always wanted to live in a  house with secret passageways and where lifting a book off a shelf would create a panel to open where a dark hallway would exist with candles magically lit along the walls. In fact when I was younger I was determined that my grandma owned such a house and I spen a summer there trying to pull up the carpet and dig in the closet for the secret panel. Unfortuantely all I found was her shotgun.

odinn7

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2005, 08:25:46 AM »

Hey Dean, you've got a deal.

Unfortunately, my understanding of a "great room" is that it's not really a secret sacraficial room. Basically, it's a large room in a large house that already has a living room, a family room, den, dining room...you get the idea. It's just an extra room but really, who's to stop you from putting a sacraficial altar in there? Perhaps the lady already has one in there and that's how she keeps her youthful appearance...maybe she sacrafices animals or young children. Oh well, I can overlook that minor thing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Just Plain Horse
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2005, 09:30:31 AM »

Susan wrote:

> Hey Dean - I have my occasional slumps in posting here but i'm
> always reading. :)
>
> Wouldn't that be awesome tho? As a kid I always wanted to live
> in a  house with secret passageways and where lifting a book
> off a shelf would create a panel to open where a dark hallway
> would exist with candles magically lit along the walls. In fact
> when I was younger I was determined that my grandma owned such
> a house and I spen a summer there trying to pull up the carpet
> and dig in the closet for the secret panel. Unfortuantely all I
> found was her shotgun.
>

Just be glad you never found the bodies...

Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2005, 07:36:35 AM »

odinn7 wrote:

> Hey Dean, you've got a deal.
>
.maybe she
> sacrafices animals or young children. Oh well, I can overlook
> that minor thing.
>

Bathing in the blood of virgins is the accepted way of keeping ones youthful appearance. Take a close look at the hot tub!

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
Shadowphile
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2005, 01:34:49 PM »

bathing in virgin blood to stay young is the accepted way until you get caught.  Then it's back to botox and cosmetic surgery....
Just Plain Horse
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2005, 03:02:23 PM »

Is it me, or is that much virgin blood harder to find these days?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Anyone Have $600,000 That I can Borrow? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.