Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:29:16 AM
714230 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  24 hour B-Movie Channel ! ! ! ! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 24 hour B-Movie Channel ! ! ! !  (Read 3183 times)
Scott
« on: January 06, 2002, 09:10:35 AM »

Andrew has made a link to the new 24 hour B-Movie channel on is TV listings page. The adress is http://www.bmania.tv/ , its about time someone put this together. Some neat titles already currently playing. They will also be showing low budget independant films and shorts. I wonder if they will someday show Italian and Spanish horror and more? Can't wait till it comes to our cable service. Its to good to be true. Let me pinch myself, ah yes I think this is really happening...........
Lee
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2002, 02:43:31 PM »

I'd love to have that channel! Looks like I might be making some calls to the cable company(not that I don't allready have reasons to call them up).
Phantom 187
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2002, 03:30:56 PM »

I just called my direct tv provider and they say they don't have it :( To bad im out in the middle of nowhere.

PoorLogic
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2002, 08:02:21 PM »

Don't expect this channel on your cable system anytime soon. I see the channel is 24 hours of movies (no paid programing) - this makes the channel more expensive to air (in the matter of your local cable system buying the channel) - I doubt your local auto dealership would pay for the programming on a 24 b movie channel. Too bad - this would of been a cool channel.

Although, if the cable channel Tech Tv is alive and well, thier might be hope.

If you are a AT&T Broadband subscriber - I wouldn't expect any major changes to occur until the Comcast merger and manageral transion is completed - that's at least a year away.

A dish is looking beter and better everyday.
KingVidor
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2002, 12:03:58 AM »

When and if it finally happens, it will be a dream come true.  I don't even have cable though.  When I was a kid they had Elvira and stuff on late nights, now that channel shows touched by an angel re-runs and the other one that actually showed Ultraman one night, is now a Univision
Flangepart
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2002, 11:21:39 AM »

Hummmm...could also be a perfect place for good old fashiond horror hosts! Joe Bob Briggs and company could realy do well in such an environment. Even make room for new ones.....
Scott
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2002, 11:27:43 PM »

Wow, Flange that would be neat.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  24 hour B-Movie Channel ! ! ! ! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.