Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:35:34 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What horror Movie Made you sick? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: What horror Movie Made you sick?  (Read 6014 times)
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2005, 10:03:56 AM »

odinn7 wrote:

> One word...Gigli
>

Now, now, Scott liked it.  Maybe that is sickening...

(just kidding, Scott).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2005, 12:58:22 PM »

Yes, show it to Scott, He likes everything.

As for me, two. And I saw them on a double bill. "Cry of the Bashee," when Oona (Elisabeth Bergner) gets her throat slit. And later, "Horror House," when Chris (Frankie Avalon) gets knifed in the groin and starts to vomit blood.

As for educational films, either "Death on the Highway" or "Red Asphalt." One of those driver training films, that try to scare you into being a good driver. When we were watching one or the other in school, there was a loud "Thump" in the darkened classroom. One of the girls had passed out, while watching it. The only time, I've been somewhere, where someone passed out from watching a film.

Shadowphile
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2005, 02:21:18 PM »

For some reason, the scene in the beginning of Robocop where Peter Weller gets his hand shot off has always disturbed me.

And of course any male who has seen the Serpent and the Rainbow knows what scene I'm referring to when I say every male in the theatre curled up into a ball at one point.
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2005, 04:34:47 PM »

I've never been made physically ill by a movie.  Well, one time when I was a kid I was eating a big plate of lasagna (my favorite) and watching THE TOXIC AVENGER.  Look up, look down, make a new connection. . .

And I guess there was the other time when I stopped drinking apple juice because the chemical in SWAMP THINGS was also yellow.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
dean

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2005, 08:54:46 PM »

This actually reminds me of when I went and saw the matrix at the cinemas.  The scene where Neo takes the pill and finds himself all hooked up to the matrix actually made somebody in the theatre throw up.  I had completely forgotten about it until just now!  That was interesting in itself.

Alternatively, if you are looking for something to make you feel sick, read a copy of the short story 'Guts' by the author of Fight Club.  Apparently it's fairly notorious for making people throw up [or at least pretend to] whenever he reads it out at book readings [I've listened to a copy and, although it could be fake, has some retching noises in it]

It is quite disgusting...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2005, 08:59:41 PM »

GIGLI, now that was a good movie just waiting to happen.

odinn7

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2005, 10:19:06 PM »

Scott wrote:

> GIGLI, now that was a good movie just waiting to happen.

You, sir, need help. I still blame myself for this Scott.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
dean

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2005, 11:05:39 PM »

> Scott wrote:
>
>GIGLI, now that was a good movie just waiting to happen.

I'm still waiting...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
daveblackeye15

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2005, 12:55:22 AM »

The movies "Lucky" and "Children of the Living Dead" but me in a funk that was so bad it was one of those short minor depression phases.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
ThadC
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2005, 12:45:19 PM »

I know this a bit late to post a reply to this, but i couldn't help myself. The movie I have in mind is not a horror movie, but it still got me a bit sick. Titus with Anthony Hopkins. The part where the uncle found Titus's daughter on the stump with her hands cut off with sticks stuck in her wrists was messed up, but when she opened her mouth with that moan, and blood ran out her mouth because her tounge was cut out..... Gives me the creeps just thinking about it.

(((Little purple bunnies live in my sock drawer, and they tell me to burn things.)))
Crazy people have more fun.
Shadowphile
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2005, 09:14:06 PM »

Anthony Hopkins tried to retire after Titus but couldn't....
Scott

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2005, 09:59:25 PM »

Might have to put TITUS on my list. Thought it might be a cheap modern Roman Legion film. Is it a good production?

"Waiting for it to happen" I believe you said you saw GIGLI Dean. If you haven't don't wait to long. : )

dean

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2005, 10:18:20 PM »

Scott wrote:

> "Waiting for it to happen" I believe you said you saw GIGLI
> Dean. If you haven't don't wait to long. : )

Haven't seen it yet, but it doesn't mean I'm still not waiting for it to become a good movie, or at the very least a good bad movie!

But yes, I'm a bit wrong in the head, and with all my free time I have at the moment, I'll probably go rent it sometime in the next week or so just to punish myself for having so much free time: nothing says 'go out and do something constructive with your time,' like watching a train wreck of a movie...

Scott

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2005, 10:46:45 PM »

Dean don't go pay money to see GIGLI !  Rather wait for cable. Then you might get your moneys worth.

To borrow part of Peter Johnsons infamous quote "I don't know what that means".

Post Edited (11-25-05 21:47)

dean

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2005, 05:12:32 AM »

Scott wrote:

> Dean don't go pay money to see GIGLI !  Rather wait for cable.
> Then you might get your moneys worth.
>

Don't have cable, and therefore it will be another good year or two before it gets released on free to air [if at all]

Maybe I'll convince a friend to buy/rent a copy.  He also has great taste in bad movies, but he has actually seen House of the Dead [I stick well away from the Boll 'masterpieces'], and as such is much more screwed in the head and open to influence...

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What horror Movie Made you sick? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.