Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:44:48 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  You people make me sick « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: You people make me sick  (Read 8589 times)
Harry Von StinksALot
« on: January 08, 2002, 05:02:23 PM »

I dont get it, I've tried a couple of bad movies and I tell you. I wanted to kill myself after 5 minutes. I was watching Surf Nazis Must Die and they actually failed at failing to be funny.  How do you guys do it?
Skaboi18
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2002, 05:26:47 PM »

You see, we are part of a special breed.  We have a certain part of the brain that sends out a drug in the body that makes us eupohoric while watching bad movies.  But alas, some movies are just too bad to even make us happy.  Take Peepers for example......
Darkstar
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2002, 05:26:58 PM »

Surf Nazis really does suck, s**t acting, no humour and the surf nazis don't surf. The only thing that good about it is Leroy's mom.

And this is coming from a huge Troma fan.
ssvegita
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2002, 06:17:45 PM »

well you got to be able to take the punishment, or pleasure......

this has been a message of..........................NO ETHICAL SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
systemcr4sh
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2002, 06:30:22 PM »

If you saw someone fall down a set of stairs would you laugh?

My Point exactly

-Dan
BlackAngel
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2002, 01:04:34 AM »

First of all, we have the most potent pile of weed known to man, and drink 20 shots of vodka, 20 shots of scotch, and 10 40oz.  DAILY!

Seriously, if Surf Ninjas was the first B-movie, and it stank, not all B-movies are like that.  So shake off that bad experience and pick a winner.
Squishy
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2002, 05:46:12 AM »

I pulled my frontal lobe out with a spoon. That helped a LOT.
Neville
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2002, 06:57:29 AM »

Have you tried not to take this stuff seriously? Maybe you were expecting too much or you picked the wrong film. Read some of the reviews here, so at least you\\\'ll know what kind of fun you may expect from a bad movie.
Phantom 187
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2002, 02:51:00 PM »

Don't sleep for 5 days... everything is funny.
Flangepart
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2002, 03:17:09 PM »

Read some of Andrew's reviews, then pick the one that looks like it has a "Fun Factor". I'd recomend INFRAMAN!>>> now that one is stupid, weird, and fun. What i calls a  "BPVA"... all ya' need to bring to the party is "Beer, Pizza, and Verbal Abuse"...that last directed at the film! Drink the beer, eat the pizza, or the T.V. and VCR will get Reeeeeal messy.
Lee
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2002, 08:40:27 PM »

I recomend "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1 and 2." Both excessively screwed up and pretty disgusting but also a fun night of movie watching.
Harry Von StinksALot
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2002, 12:19:38 AM »

Well I've seen many other b movies, I especially like the evil dead trillogy, but that one movie turned me off for awhile.  Maybe you guys have some suggestions on classics or unknown treasures to the b movie world.  I was thinking I would try Bad Taste or Story of Ricky.
Chris K.
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2002, 12:00:48 PM »

You want to see a low budget film that SUCCEEDS in combining horror/science fiction/comedy with a touch of gore, then see Peter Jackson's BAD TASTE. It's funny, it's gory, it's disgusting, and it's FUNNY. The humor is intended to be funny and that's it. And BAD TASTE is from the same director of THE LORD OF THE RINGS trilogy if you can believe that!

I also recommend Jackson's over the top BRAINDEAD (1992; U.S. Title: DEAD ALIVE). That was funny too.
Trevor the Rat
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2002, 06:36:00 PM »

this Harry guy has to be the saddest f**king attempt of a second identity of someone in the board since me and THOR.
Darkstar
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2002, 09:09:28 PM »

Say what you want about Trevor, he says what we're all thinking.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  You people make me sick « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.