Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:12:40 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  You people make me sick « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: You people make me sick  (Read 8588 times)
Harry VonStinksALot
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2002, 10:57:36 PM »

Wouldn't you want to hide your identity if you went to this site too?
Trevor the Rat
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2002, 01:48:56 AM »

HEY!......MORON!!...you missed the point dick wad. of course you don't put your full name or real name on the board i said nothing about that. i'm saying your probably some schmuck who's known on another identity on this board pulling a random name out of his ass and trying to cause a riot. i really doubt anybody who was trying to have their opinion taken seriously would name themselves "Harry Von Stinks Alot". you gotta put more work into being believable man.
Harry Von StinksALot
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2002, 05:09:50 AM »

Well, I'm sorry to hear that my name offends people. Yes, this is my first time posting and it's nice to know that there are kind and welcoming people on this board,,, dick.  Anyways, I just saw Dead Alive, it was simply beautiful. Favorite part was when the mother was being bitten by rat-monkey and this random guy takes a picture, hehehe.  Thanks for the feedback, I would like more suggestions on great b-movies.
Squishy
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2002, 08:21:58 AM »

As a schmuck who's known by this identity on the board but occasionally pulls a random name out of his ass and tries to cause a riot, sir, I find your comments offensive!!! :)

(Insert long, childish, obscenity-and-threat-laced, poo-flinging, ALL-CAPS screechfest here, ending with lame, whiny threat to commit suicide.*)

Nothin' wrong with teasin' the Nerd Pit a little and watchin' 'em bite their own asses off. However, I don't think that's what Harry intended...and NO, I'm not Harry, even though we're both PacBell DSL users. (Hi, Harry!)

*JUST KIDDING. That's just how 90% of flamewars I've seen end. Along these lines, check out:   http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html   It no longer updates, sadly, but there's a lot of "us" there.
Neville
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2002, 12:53:06 PM »

If you are looking for serious b-movies, check out "Screamers" (the one with Peter Weller), "Bleeders" "Heavenly creatures" and "The assignment". If all you want is a good laugh, check "The adventures of Buckaroo Banzai" (probably the best b-movie ever), "The adventures of Ford Fairlane", "Hudson Hawk" and "The last boy scout"
Trevor the Rat
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2002, 01:55:51 AM »

ok man i'm not going to get in a tizzy because you can't read. where did i say your name offended me? seriously. althought i've taken into consideration that you're probably 12 years old so if so i'm sorry otherwise, dude, read more carefully in the future to avoid looking like a yutz
Harry Von StinksALot
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2002, 05:13:01 AM »

No, I'm not going to argue with you, because like a wise man once said... Arguing over the internet is like winning the special olypmics, if you win you're still retarded.  I just ask of people to be polite, now if that is hard, then oh well, we know what kind of person you are.
Trevor the Rat
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2002, 06:45:21 PM »

polite my ass look back to the "you people make me sick" title of your first post, nimrod.
Harry Von StinksALot
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2002, 09:13:42 PM »

My title was merely an attention grabbing gimmick, not unlike your little scenes you pull with your name.
BpyScoutKevin
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2002, 10:11:10 PM »

You aren't watching what Andrew told you to watch. There are "bad" bad movies and "good" bad movies out there, so if Andrews says it is a "good" bad movie, then watch it. He hasn't steered anybody wrong yet. Of course, sometimes you have to watch a "bad" bad movie to appreciate the "good" bad movies. Enjoy!
Harry Von StinksALot
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2002, 10:31:51 PM »

Kevin, you are almost too right.  Yes I'm looking into the movies this site suggests, I'm just seeing how a collective mind sees others. And I'm very happpy I saw Dead Alive. Although, I think I saw the cut version, I'm not sure. Does anybody know what is in the uncut that not in the cut?
Brother Ragnarok
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2002, 04:14:17 PM »

I have coined a term for our condition.  Cinemassochism.  There's some freakish part of our chemical makeup that revels in the mind-numbing pain derived from watching bad movies.  Although, there are some that are just too goddamn bad even for a demi-god like myself.  Take The House That Vanished for example.  That is hands down the worst movie ever made.  Well, that and I Spit On Your Grave.  Stay away from those at all costs.  The trick is to find GOOD bad movies.  Check out The Dead Hate the Living.  That's a great movie.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  You people make me sick « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.