Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:47:09 AM
714230 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Who do you look like? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: OT: Who do you look like?  (Read 3701 times)
Susan
« on: November 26, 2005, 10:20:41 PM »

After years of people telling me, now I finally know.
Face Analyzer

According to the site, which analyzes a picture of your face that you upload...I most resemble Jennifer Lopez 70%. (But don't be fooled by the rocks that I got). Second were Halle Berry and then Greta Garbo. lol  Well i guess i can't complain. It shows men and women for results,  this site is so much fun! Keep in mind it depends on the pic. The second time around my top result was Christina Aguilera, Sandra Bullock and..how the hell did sigourney weaver get in there??

Check it out, and who do you look like?

Post Edited (11-27-05 15:47)
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 10:38:23 PM »

From the photo I have up on the Frappr, the most likely candidate (70%) was Colin Farrell.  I guess it's in the eyebrows.

Coincidence they give you the best looking person first?  Who knows?  Fourth place was Demi Moore (!).  Sixth place was Shoka Asahara, the leader of the Aum Shinrikyo cult, who you may remember unleashed Sarin gas in the Tokyo subway system a few years back.

I was hoping for the Rondo Hatton name check, but what are you going to do?

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 11:16:20 PM »

It said my number one match was John Lennon and gave this picture of him:

Weird...
Everybody always tells me that I look like Tom Hanks in the face.
I've had total strangers tell me that.

I never in a million years thought I resembled John Lennon.

Post Edited (11-27-05 04:27)
Susan
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 11:28:25 PM »

Now - it doesn't always show the pretty pics first. I uploaded a pic of my grandma and the first one to come up was David Carradine

I ran different pics through the generator to find common results, and noticed that if you look at different pics of yourself and all the results that sometimes a few of the same celebs will come up. So maybe THAT is the person you most look like. I had gillian anderson twice and i've had someone tell me in person i look like her. Ugh

So now you never have to wonder what I look like. here it is!

[/img]

hehe

Post Edited (11-26-05 23:02)
Menard
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 11:48:37 PM »

When I was younger, some people would tell me I looked like Robbie Benson. As I got older, I have been told that I bear a resemblance to Paul Benedict who played Bentley on TV's The Jeffersons. I would prefer to be younger again.

I have been told on several occasions that I look like a mortician, even once while photographing a wedding, by the mother of the bride; much to the embarrassment of the bride. I wonder if there is a standard look for morticians?

Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 12:02:06 AM »

Apparently I only look like Cristiano Ronaldo.....

I have no clue who he is.

There are no other results, just him.  He looks like a boxer.  I'll have to google him.

So apparently I look like someone who isn't very famous at all.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Susan
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 12:05:16 AM »

Isn't he a soccer player?

Skai, are you sure? Weird, the program usually has multiple results if you press the right arrow underneath the pictures. Try uploading another pic of yourself.

daveblackeye15

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 12:29:15 AM »

I hoping to get Bruce Campbell or Bruce Lee.

Or maybe Bruce the Jaws shark.

Nearly anyone named Bruce would be a cool person to resemble.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
dean

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2005, 02:21:38 AM »

Hmm, people I look like...

Jess tells me often I could be potentially a dead ringer for "Where's Wally" and as such if I can manage it, will one day dress as my infamous other next costume party I'm at.  I think it's the glasses... or at least hope.  Maybe if they decide to go live action 'Where's Wally Movie', I could have a part...

Her sister calls me Ned Flanders, though I have no idea why [again maybe the glasses???  I so hope that's it...] and I've also been compared to Harry Potter, though another friend of mine could practically be a stand in for Daniel Radcliffe, so he takes that one.

As for this program, I tried it on a crappy photo that wasn't lit properly and I didn't come up with any matches, even when I did it 'manually.'  The man with no face as it were...

The second time I tried it I was told I looked like Eminem [56% match] Hugo Weaving + Jim Morrison [to a 55% match]  Sebastian Loeb [53%] and then Pele [52%] Though he is black, I guess we have a 52% kindred spirit thing going on which is nice [Pele rocks!]

First female was a 48% match and was Christina Ricci.  

My favourite out of that list was Boris Karloff at 44%, and it came up with a picture of Frankenstien.  What a self esteem booster!   :-P

I tried Jess's picture out, and her best match was Julie Andrews at 63% but out of the top 4 I think she looks most like, in terms of facial structure, Hillary Duff at 61%, even though she's not blonde.

On another note, it also came up with the ex-President of Indonesia, Megawati Sukarnoputri, which is scary in one way, but interesting since Jess is half Malaysian [and Indonesia and Malaysia are pretty close] so I guess this thing works somewhat...

Post Edited (11-27-05 01:29)

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2005, 02:28:04 AM »

Menard wrote:

> I have been told on several occasions that I look like a
> mortician, I wonder if there is a standard look for morticians?
>

I dunno what a mortician looks like, but I know what a bank man smells like; they smell like Aramis.

But I digress.

When I was younger, people used to tell me I looked like Wally Cox, but I never found out who that is. I even looked it up on the web a few years ago, & apparently he was some kind of actor or something, but I still don't know who he is.

Anyhoo, I tried uploading my pic from the Frappr. 'Round that time, folks were telling me I looked like Jack Nicholson. But the face reader said that it was too blury, so I found some more pics of myself, but it said they were too small.

Hmm.... Apparently I'm not quite as narcissistic & conceited as I was hoping.

I finally managed to find two pics o' me that were big enough: One said I look like Gerard DePardue, and the other said I look like Danny DeVito.

I learned two things from this experience; I'm one ugly little b*****d, and I really need to work on being more egotistical.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Neville

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2005, 05:54:24 AM »

I don't keep a digital picture of me, so I can't play that game, but if you could picture a Vincent D'Onofrio with thinning hair and spectacles, that would be me.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
ThadC
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2005, 08:38:39 AM »

Ok, in one pic I looked like Sean Connery (68%), Rajiv Gandhi (66%) ???? and Karel Gott (65%).
In anouther pic Mel Gibson (59%), Charles Manson (51%), and Anton Dvorak (44%)

I have had outher people say I look like a mix between Collin Farrel, and Vinn Diesel. Must be the shaved head.

(((Little purple bunnies live in my sock drawer, and they tell me to burn things.)))
Crazy people have more fun.
Amanda
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2005, 09:53:04 AM »

I don't have a picture on my computer anymore - however, I've had a lot of people tell me I looked like Janeane Garofalo with lighter hair.  Once upon a time.  The only resemblance I personally see is that we're both short and mean.  :)

I don't think I look like anyone even remotely famous, but apparently look like a lot of people's "cousin".

Amanda
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2005, 10:41:02 AM »

Susan,

You are correct.  I didn't see that arrow there last night.

Aparrently I also look like M. Night, Tom Cruise, Axl Rose (wtf?), Demi Moore, and William Faulkner.

So out of all of those, only one is considered "good looking" and he's insane.  

Oh well.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2005, 11:50:34 PM »

Can't get the face recognition page to load properly, not with any of the browsers on my comp...
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Who do you look like? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.