Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:21:12 PM
714223 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Who else thinks Scott needs help with his Gigli fixation? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: OT: Who else thinks Scott needs help with his Gigli fixation?  (Read 8905 times)
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2005, 08:58:28 AM »

odinn7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think we
> should throw beatings in there too...ya know, just
> for assurance.
>

And for the principle of the thing; after all it's GIGLI fcol.  If word ever gets out that a film guy at the level of Scott (after all, I did declare him King the other day) actually LIKED this movie, we'll have more of them.

More of them, more of them, more of them (drifts off jabbering, into catatonic state).  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Menard
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005, 09:28:40 AM »

Agreed. Just for fun...er...I mean assurance.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2005, 09:42:19 AM »

I like Horseradish.

trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2005, 10:14:28 AM »

Horseradish!!!!! Oh no it is hopeless. I guess I'll have to join the 'let's take him out' gang now.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Gerry
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2005, 11:00:17 AM »

Scott Wrote:
> I like Horseradish.

Mmm...Horseradish...
ThadC
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2005, 06:33:15 PM »

That does it!!!! I'm calling Dr. Phill.... actually I kinda like horseradish on cornbeef, but you forgot about the codliver oil there pals. Now that s**t is nasty. My Grandma, and my Pappy would cram that stuff down my neck when I was acting up... trust me when I say I did not act up around them very much after that. YUCK!!

(((Little purple bunnies live in my sock drawer, and they tell me to burn things.)))
Crazy people have more fun.
dean

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2005, 08:19:31 PM »

How dare you all plot against the one and only Scott!!  You worthless peons!

He is the spreader of the word Gigli, and as such should be bowed down before and worshiped, not consipired against...

Join the cause brothers and sisters!!!  Viva la Gigli!!!  

Come on, Al Pacino is in it, and have you ever seen him in a bad movie???  You don't get classy actors like that in crappy films, that never EVER happens!  So join the Gigli crusade today!

I'm thinking of campaigning to have every review on this site be removed, and just have multiple reviews of Gigli.  After you have joined our cause, that's all you need: Gigli...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
odinn7

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2005, 09:12:05 PM »

Uh...yeah...I'll be, uh, leaving now...
*slowly backs out of room*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Menard
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2005, 09:44:19 PM »

Way too much sun.
dean

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2005, 01:10:17 AM »

This is my sun now, don't try and take it away from me:

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
dean

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2005, 01:24:30 AM »

Here's an interesting article for all you Gigli bashers...

A Positive Review of Gigli

Neville

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2005, 02:35:30 AM »

So this is what happens after the end of John Carpenter's "Prince of Darkness"...

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
odinn7

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2005, 08:13:03 AM »

This is bordering on insanity...Dean, Scott...you guys are starting to scare me. There is a difference between Good Bad movies and Bad Bad movies. I had thought you 2 were capable of telling the difference. What's next, Glitter?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
dean

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2005, 09:59:08 AM »

odinn7 Wrote:
> This is bordering on insanity...Dean, Scott...you
> guys are starting to scare me. There is a
> difference between Good Bad movies and Bad Bad
> movies. I had thought you 2 were capable of
> telling the difference. What's next, Glitter?

You know, the sad thing about that is that a couple of New Years ago, I actually watched Glitter that night with my girlfriend and one of her other friends.  It was complete crap but, for me at least, it wasn't too bad: It had that fun feature in which we are able to laugh at all the silly 'fade to whites' and, for those who have seen it, the entire character Dice, ranging from his intro, in which everyone goes slow mo [I think] around him, whilst Dice moves towards screen, with a slight bit of ghosting of some sort.  Incredibly funny cheesey stuff.

It was great to watch something so crap, and films like that and Breakdance inspired me to do the Musicals subject at uni in which I managed to work a video clip of Glitter [and various other poppy, crappy musicals] into my presentation.  The clips were horrible, but had that magical redeeming quality to them of 'this is so cheesy and crap, I'm actually laughing' which seems to work so much better than the people who make films and think that they are being funny, and really aren't.

Neville

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2005, 11:04:41 AM »

Dean, if you like cheesy music videos, you are going to love this. Yo'ull be the first in this board to see (and listen) to the great Haze, a Spanish rapper who thinks neither talent nor money are needed to helm a crappy music video.

http://rapidshare.de/files/9220034/Haze_-_Potencia_Pa_Tu_Carro_-_VideoClip.wmv.html

Enjoy!

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Who else thinks Scott needs help with his Gigli fixation? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.