Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:56:36 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Doctor Who « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Doctor Who  (Read 6449 times)
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2006, 08:19:33 PM »

Just thought I'd mention a cute story about my daughter. She's just old enough to sit in the high chair, which has legs that taper out with casters on the bottom, as most do. Recently saw my wife rolling her across the kitchen floor in it, navigating around the table, and had to laugh at how much the movement resembled a Dalek. So, the first thing out of my mouth was "Ex-ter-minate! Ex-ter-minate!" Which made my wife laugh. Now, we do that whenever we roll her around in the chair. She's the cutest little Dalek around.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2006, 01:28:18 PM »

A cute story, AndyC. With parents like that, you'll have your daughter a fan of "Doctor Who" in no time at all.
ToyMan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2006, 08:46:49 PM »

just bought "the pyramids of mars" today. i'll probably watch it over the weekend, and thoughts will be posted on my dvdaficionado page.

LH-C
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2006, 02:37:08 PM »

I first started watching 'Dr. Who' on my local public television station when Peter Davison was the Doctor. They would show both him and Tom Baker a lot at first. It was weird (for me anyway) to see Davison as the Doctor because he'd been on the tv-series version of 'All Creatures Great And Small'. Sure, there were no production values to speak of, but that was made up by great acting and storytelling. I haven't seen an ep in years, and would like to see the series in order (including the newer eps).

ToyMan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2006, 01:19:08 PM »

just picked up "horror of fang rock" at borders on friday. not bad. pretty mediocre compared to the other tom baker discs i have, but the extra features make it worthwhile.

i think i'm going to try to track down a copy of "the key to time" next.

ToyMan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2006, 10:33:40 PM »

my cousin gave me three burned discs containing the 2005 series. it actually isn't as bad as i figured it'd be.

even still, i felt i needed to purchase the 6 disc, 26-episode "The Key to Time" boxed set from borders when i was on my way home from work on friday. pretty good stuff. the discs themselves are pretty light on extra features compared to some of the stand-alone discs, but considering that they include both commentary tracks and production info subtitles, i really can't complain too much.

Shadowphile
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2006, 10:26:09 PM »

Davison also starred in the Campion series, which seems to be what he bases his Doctor Who on.     The man can run the acting gamut from A to B....
LH-C
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2006, 11:26:37 AM »

Shadowphile Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Davison also starred in the Campion series, which
> seems to be what he bases his Doctor Who on.
>   The man can run the acting gamut
> from A to B....

I thought 'Campion' ran a nearly decade after he was on 'Dr. Who'....

BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2006, 12:03:52 PM »

Yes, or to be more precise, "Campion" ran some six to seven years after his first appearance on "Dr. Who."
ToyMan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2006, 09:10:36 PM »

i finished watching the 05 season the other night. the two-part finale was AWESOME. it's just a masterfully directed story.

i'm wondering, did anyone else catch the suggestions that captain jack is bisexual?

ToyMan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2006, 10:00:19 PM »

just bumping this up, for the sake of convenience.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Doctor Who « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.