Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:58:53 AM
713342 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  everyone else lists recent purchases so I will too « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: everyone else lists recent purchases so I will too  (Read 4574 times)
Brian Ringler
« on: March 19, 2001, 08:50:04 PM »

Here's the used stuff I've purchased lately

Blood Dolls
Ragdoll -Doesn't it seem every full moon movie uses miniatures doll like things
I, Zombie
Deadly Spygames -I hear this is pretty bad, its from the same guy that made outtakes

So far I watched half of Blood Dolls last night, but it was late and I was tired so I stopped half way, plan to finish tonight though
BadTaste_nz
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2001, 11:29:53 PM »

mine are -

12 Monkeys
Blade
Killer Klowns from outer space
Poltergeist 1,2,3
and of course It came from outer space (B&W)
Stefan Robak
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2001, 08:43:17 AM »

I'm starting to think all of the Full Moon monsters are either going to be toys (or something migdety) or clowns.  Examples are the upcoming Full Moon movies "Gingerdead Man" (that's the actual title) and "Killjoy" (Killer clown movie).
Also Full Moon sems to be making action figures of all of their movies.  The Ragdoll action figure is already available.
StatCat
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2001, 06:35:48 PM »

Ragdoll is a total rip off of the Zuni warrior doll found in Trilogy of Terror. Only difference is ragdoll is female.

My recent purchases include:

Puppetmaster/ 45 fullmoon trailers dvd ( I have the video but wanted to see the dvd because it was only $8)

Terminator 2 Ultimate edition dvd

Mutant dvd

recently go these in trades:

Wild Zero english subs

Cemetery of terror

Graveyard disturbence

zombie toxin

meat market

Black Past

The zombie army

Revenge of the zombies

and a few others which I can't recall
Chadzilla
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2001, 06:52:39 PM »

According to Stomp Tokyo, in their review of Retro Puppet Master, Full Moon was on the brink of going under when their toy line was released in Japan.  Their they proved incredibly popular  and sold like hot cakes.  This gave them money to make more cruddy movies (good for us Full Moon Fanatics that are into pain), so I think that just about everything they do will have some kind of merchandising spin to it for now on.  Charles Band as a low rent George Lucas and Puppet Master the 'horror' version of the Star Wars/Trek franchising juggernaut.  Oh well, it could be worse.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  everyone else lists recent purchases so I will too « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.