|Copyright 1984 Tymar Film Productions.
| Reviewed by Andrew Borntreger on 'a long time ago'
- Anders Anderson - Alien scout, his real name is Kator.
- Jessica - Bisexual, rather codependent, who runs around in transparent clothes. Anders eats her after sex (literally).
- Joe - Jessica's jealous lesbian lover, she is munched by Anders.
- Simon - Jessica's previous boyfriend who we gather was killed by Joe.
- Wally - Jessica's parrot. I know, but I'm dying for characters here! Is eaten by Anders.
- Two cops who wander through - Eaten by Anders.
- The Fox - Wrongly blamed for eating the chickens (guess who ate them). Eaten by Anders.
|This movie is bloody bad I tell you, no wonder England lost the War of Independence. Yes this film has changed history, Einstein never thought of it but the closer a country is to a movie of this foulness the harder it is for them to win a war (EMC+Alien Dead/vampire fangs=total crap). These two lesbians are living together (Of course only one is attractive, the other looks like a man baby!) in the backwoods when a alien scout lands on Earth. Alien scout might be a little misleading, it's this skinny British guy who sometimes transforms into a skinny British guy wearing vampire teeth. Despite Jessica's gratiutous nudity the plot drags on and on... ...and that damn scene where Anders is drowning in slow motion! Of course there is a stirring sub plot involving Joe killing anyone showing romantic interest in her woman, which lays groundwork for Anders' and Jessica's sex scene. Unfortunately he gets a little too excited and rips her neck out, not unusual considering the fact that he eats every other character including the parrot! This is a painful film, keep away from children at all costs.|
|Things I Learned From This Movie:|| |
- Feral alien things are balked by flimsy doors if they're locked.
- Blindly chucking a log into the thicket will hit your target every time.
- The Brits have made more mistakes than just America.
- Aliens are completely obsessed with parrots.
- Kicking dead chickens for being dead is rather unproductive.
- Partys should be held for good reasons, killing a fox is not among them.
- Grown men and women play hide-n-seek.
- Spacefaring alien races have no idea what water is.
- 6 mins - What the heck made a ripping sound?
- 14 mins - He's limping so she wants to offer him water, how about a crutch you moron?
- 23 mins - RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST SHOT!
- 28 mins - Not the best way to compliment her cooking, gagging and throwing it up...
- 35 mins - Lesbian scene! Okay, now change the angle. Get some more light in here!
- 50 mins - Clear and non-bubbling Champagne huh?
- 60 mins - Jessica doesn't notice Joe is holding that huge knife?
- 68 mins - Anders is drowning in two feet of water?
| ||Audio clips in wav format||SOUNDS||Starving actors speak out|| |
||Jessica: "I saw it I tell you! I saw it, it came from the sky!"
||(Gunshot) Joe: "Oh Shit! Shit I missed, I missed, I missed the bloody thing!"
||Jessica: "Yes, to the fox! If it wasn't for the fox we wouldn't have anything to celebrate."
||Anders: "Kator calling command ship, send advance parties immediately. Have now established humans high in protein...and easy prey."
| ||Click for a larger image||IMAGES||Scenes from the movie|| |
| ||Watch a scene||VIDEO||MPEG video files|| |
|The slow motion "drowning" scene. |
| ||Leave a comment||EXTRAS||Buy the movie|| |
Reply #1. Posted on June 03, 1999, 04:37:03 PM by Brandon
I have never seen this movie but after seeing that
truly horrible clip of the slow motion drowing I
doubt I ever will. Woowee,that short clip was like
having teeth pulled. BTW, Excellent and Funny
site. Keep up the good work, La
Reply #2. Posted on November 04, 1999, 06:02:28 PM by Matt Monico
Finally, a smart ass that's seen all the worst
movies recorded on film. But i understand the
lesbo thing, after all my sister is one, and she
has dedicated her life to bounty hunting all
those lesbian killing aliens!!!!!
Reply #3. Posted on November 08, 1999, 05:12:12 PM by MR PHILIP
Alien Prey was the single worst piece of trash filf I've ever seen. However, I applaud Anderson for finally eating those sniveling little hoes that he lived with.
Reply #4. Posted on January 27, 2000, 11:04:31 PM by email@example.com
Hey, dude, this movie has my favorite B movie actress, Glory Annen (AKA Jessica) in it! And she's all nekkid and gettin' it on wit other chicks and stuff! Ya gotta luv that! I wonder whatever happened to Glory? She disappeared from the old acting world after a few movies...too bad...she was cute in my opinion...
Reply #5. Posted on March 03, 2000, 11:34:36 AM by Mikers
My dad rented this about 5 years ago when my mom was out of town. Much to his surprise his grownup kids (me & my sister) showed up to watch it with him. We were all pretty uncomfortable by the time it was over.
Reply #6. Posted on June 10, 2000, 04:31:17 PM by Oliver
This film is all time British classic, for me its up there with XTRO and INSEMINOID (also from Norman J. Warren).
To any potential viewers, don't be put off by the slightly wooden performances - The near intellectual screenplay more than makes up for this, touching subtly as it does on such topics as mans inhumanity to man, social alienation, sexual and gender issues and why men should never wear make-up!
*Note: Barry Stokes also appears in
"The Ups and Downs of a Handy Man" (1976)
Reply #7. Posted on June 12, 2000, 08:51:10 PM by whitebull
Takeoff of a movie called The Fox - with Keir Dullea (2001 a space odyssey), based on a D. H Lawrence novel, down to the 2 lesbian lovers and the mysterious stranger who drops by.
Reply #8. Posted on July 26, 2000, 10:33:26 AM by Anonymous
Horrible piece of filmaking. Should belong up there with Plan 9 From Outer Space, but it really doesn't. Plan 9 was at least entertaining in a funny film type way, but Alien Prey is just plain bad. It's just absolute trash.
|Pages:  2 3 4 |