|Copyright 1978 Troma Films
| Reviewed by Andrew Borntreger on 'a long time ago'
- Master Sardu - Scrawny sado-masochist who trains female slaves and wants to put on a real theater production. Eaten by savage women.
- Ralphus - Midget with a fro! He uses a blowgun to subdue victims then dances. Unfortunately joins Sardu in the wanton women's stomach.
- Natasha DeNatalie - Prima ballerina of New York, kidnapped by Sardu to star in his ballet.
- Tom - Natasha's boyfriend, professional football player. Brained by her.
- Creasy Silo - Film critic who mocks Sardu. Kicked to death by Natasha.
- Sgt Tucci - Corrupt cop who looks like the cartoon character "The Critic." Also eaten by the crazy gals.
- A Horde of Nude Women - Don't you just love a movie with these?
|This lovely bit of early Troma (They must have purchased the rights to it.) is extremely disturbing, not only is it 90 minutes of nude women running around but half the time they're getting chopped up in some manner. Sardu and Ralphus kidnap girls from the streets of New York City and then train them to be submissive slaves for wealthy clients. Have you ever seen a girl getting direct current through her nipples? It doesn't look fun. This is also one of the few, maybe only, films where a midget uses a girl's severed head to perform oral sex on himself! Well here's the plot: the master sadist runs a theater where they "pretend" to kill women for the audience. Unfortunately for Natasha he wants to do a real production with a talented artist... ...so Ralphus kidnaps her and Silo, which attracts the attention of Tom and Tucci. The cop just keeps blackmailing everyone and on opening night of the performance he demands payment from Sardu to keep the lid on. All heck breaks loose when the feral women Sardu couldn't train go on a rampage - eating Sardu, Ralphus, Tucci, and some others. Hardly a film for the whole family but it should be very popular among high school and young college dudes.|
|Things I Learned From This Movie:|| |
- Sadistic midgets carrying hacksaws are really bad news.
- Woman slaves are shipped to the far east via regular mail all the time.
- Lincoln Center's dressing room is poorly lit and unguarded.
- Sadist's use naked girl's backsides for dartboards.
- Mass nudity can improve any movie.
- Chainsaws sound just like electric knives.
- In any movie where you CONSTANTLY hear meowing a cat should be in evidence, could not find that damn cat for the life of me...
- Chaining critics to marble pillars and having ballerinas kick them to death is pure art.
- Police brutality is hardly an issue with masochists.
- Just so you know, around every five minutes - RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST SHOT!
- 17 mins - 500 volts to the nipples must suck but it's the amps that get you...
- 25 mins - This guy is a football player? He has the physique of a margarine stick!
- 37 mins - Hmmm, a naked blonde and the best thing he could come up with is drilling a hole in her head? Kill him please... ...thank you.
- 41 mins - Two naked women fighting to eat an ear while a midget dances in the foreground?
- 48 mins - She's being "racked" but the chain isn't getting any tighter and I can stretch better than that.
- 75 mins - Now, I do not know ballet from trash, but this is trash. Oh, hey! Now she's nude, nevermind...
- 83 mins - Who needs to see face? This camera angle is just fine with me.
| ||Audio clips in wav format||SOUNDS||Starving actors speak out|| |
||Ralphus: "She's dead, master."
||Sardu: "Are you ready to accept my domination?"
||Sardu: "How's the fillet? Tender? You're eating one of my trainees that didn't quite work out."
||Phone: "This is the New York City Police Department's emergency number 9 1 1. There is no one in at the moment, you are listening to a recording. At the sound of the beep leave your name, telephone number, a short description of the crime, and the perpetrators."
| ||Click for a larger image||IMAGES||Scenes from the movie|| |
| ||Watch a scene||VIDEO||MPEG video files|| |
|Please, oh please never let some crazy sadist torture me with a cymbal bashing midget.
| ||Leave a comment||EXTRAS||Buy the movie|| |
Reply #25. Posted on November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM by Joshua Sinclair
Although I'm not into sado-cannibalistic masochism, this movie was as goofy as it was disgusting. Don't let anyone in your family who might be religious find out that you watched this flick. Nothing in this movie was appropriate.
Parents: don't ever let your kids watch this as it will warp their minds into viewing women and girls as "expendable slaves." Oh, and the only time there was any blood-sucking was when that malpracticing doctor tortured that blonde by removing her teeth w/out anesthetic, shaved her head bald, drilled a hole in her head, and stuck a straw in the hole and suck her blood and brain fluids. Even the nasty Sardu and Ralphus were repulsed by this twisted doctor.
Reply #26. Posted on December 12, 2003, 08:47:38 PM by Todd Shields
The Guillotine sequence reminds me of my honeymoon.
Reply #27. Posted on November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM by white flesh
This movie was total garbage. I have nothing wrong with tasteless and 'gross' movies, but this unholy abortion was just ridiculous. Pointless, weak, shameful.
Reply #28. Posted on November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM by Austin
I bought this movie on the advice of my girlfriend. All I can say is OMFG. This is some twisted freakin movie. Every time I watch this movie I realize that there are certain parts that I think I involuntarily have put out of my mind. See: The brain sucking scene. And midgets always make a movie cooler. Watch this movie just to say you've seen it if you are a true fan of the early gore genre. I doubt anyone else could sit through it.
Reply #29. Posted on May 16, 2004, 07:50:49 PM by jim
The movie had some disgusting scenes in it like the brain sucking and sandwich scenes, but what bothered me most was the scenes involving human humilation that degrades the women in the film and all women in general. The prime example of this involves the woman who is used as a human dart board. In the scene the woman fully nude has a target logo drawn on her bare buttocks and then is forced to bend over a couch while darts are thrown at her bottom by 2 men. The men laugh during the entire sick game while the woman grimaces in pain with each dart that is thrown at her buttocks. The humilation and pain (mental and physical)that this woman must endure while the 2 men laugh away and enjoy her situation is totally sad.
Reply #30. Posted on November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM by SRBoone
This is my pick for "The Worst Movie Ever Made." It has no redeeming values whatsoever. It is not even in the "so bad, it's goood" category. If there is a sub-alphabet genre of films, this one is it's poster child.
Leave it to TROMA to make this one.
I could go on and on about this film, but I won't. It's not worth my time.
That being said: I'm proud to have BSF in DVD my collection.
Reply #31. Posted on November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM by pat
I saw this movie because i thought it is another standard troma movie but this movie was ever more funny than troma. i don't get comments about humilation in this movie, i think that all crew (including savage women probably taken from standard boring porns) have real fun making this movie. for me this is kind of parody of passolini "salo". I didn't liked salo because this was too serious and grim to laugh.How somebody can think something like this about sardu show?I think that s/m things have really big comedy potential and Freaks show it. Only people completly without sense of humor can take this movie seriously and think about suffer and pain of women being used as a table or target for a darts. I have checked Luis de Jesus filmography and he made a long way from being "anal dwarf" to ewok in Star Wars. What a pity that he and O'brian didn't apper in other movies together because they made one of the best friendships I saw in the movies. It was real bizarre story that O'brien was killed shortly after made probably the best movie in his short career. Maybe someone took this film too serious and want to stop Sardu from making a sequel of Freaks
Reply #32. Posted on November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM by Jim
I saw this movie a couple months ago, i was told it was a troma so thats why i watched it. i didn't really get most of it but all the boobies and bush shots were awesome, i felt odd after watching it was it disturbing or something else that i couldn't put my finger on.
|Pages: 1 2 3  5 6 |