|Copyright 1987 The Brain Damage Company.
| Reviewed by Andrew Borntreger on 'a long time ago'
- Brian - Young lad who becomes Aylmer's host, notice the close match in spelling to "brain" here. His head erupts at the end.
- Barbara - Brian's girlfriend, she ends up getting lonely and laying his brother. Aylmer eats her brains eventually.
- Mike - Brian's brother, he does very little for this movie.
- Morris and Martha - Old couple who were Aylmer's previous hosts, he leaves them for serving him only animal brains. Both get chomped.
- The Busty Blonde - Finds out that bulge in Brian's pants is really Aylmer.
- Aylmer - Parasite that eats brains and can inject his human hosts with a blue drug causing euphoria, ect... ...he looks like a dropping too. Mushed.
|Okay, this movie is fairly odd first of all and involves more male nudity than I'm comfortable with. It does have a silly plot and some great lines though, considering the subject content you shouldn't be surprised. Aylmer escapes from Morris and Martha after years of being forced to provide them with "Blue Drug" (hereafter BD) and eating only animal brains. He hooks up with Brian, who is very frightened at first but soon warms to the idea of carrying a parasite after getting high on BD. What he doesn't learn until later is Aylmer feeds during these blackouts, preying on anyone Brian may come in contact with. Even after learning his portable pusher's secret Brian is unable to break the addiction and fully caves in. Morris tracks down Aylmer and after a furious battle Aylmer, Morris, and Martha are all killed. During this Morris squeezes a HUGE amount of BD into Brian's brain (BB) and causes a cerebral meltdown. "Brain Damage" would have been many times better if it had avoided drawing scenes out, Aylmer was extremely amusing! He sings, wiggles, and eats brains while talking like some old gentlemen guy.|
|Things I Learned From This Movie:|| |
- Parsley is the appropriate garnish for brains.
- Little, weird, parasitic, hallucinogenic, brain-eating thingies should not sound like a cultured idiot.
- Chicks love guys smashed on drugs and are not turned off by them passing out.
- Last thing I need to see is some guy shedding blood-stained whitie-tighties.
- Having a man's voice telling me "You need my juice" is the other last thing I need.
- Turd-shaped parasites should not wiggle and sing.
- Girls should never French kiss guys who harbor an Aylmer in their throat.
- Overdosing will cause light and electricity to erupt from your skull.
- 3 mins - This woman is cooing over a patch of raw brains...
- 11 mins - Blue water flooding the room? Run! The Tidy-Bowl monster!
- 22 mins - That little thing is boring through his skull to eat the brain?
- 29 mins - Spaghetti and brains huh? Now that's Italian!
- 34 mins - Now that girl is going to have back problems later in life.
- 54 mins - No, no, no, no, not a naked man in the shower, no, no! Arrrggghhhh!
- 61 mins - Sex scenes are supposed to show skin darn it, move your arm.
- 69 mins - Now it's living in his throat?
- Ending Credits - They misspelled it "E L M E R!" After specifically telling us it was "A Y L M E R!"
| ||Audio clips in wav format||SOUNDS||Starving actors speak out|| |
||Busty Blonde: "Feels like you got a real monster in there."
||Morris: "You fool! You're feeding him human brains, you're making him strong!"
||Brian: "Yeah but when it comes to blood in my underwear I wanna know how it got there!"
||Brian: "You sucked out her brains?" |
Aylmer: "Yeah, right through her mouth." Brian: "Is she dead?"
Aylmer: "Of course she's dead. What, are you kidding?"
| ||Click for a larger image||IMAGES||Scenes from the movie|| |
| ||Watch a scene||VIDEO||MPEG video files|| |
|Aylmer gets something to eat in the public restroom.
| ||Leave a comment||EXTRAS||Buy the movie|| |
|Re: Brain Damage
Reply #17. Posted on November 24, 2009, 01:52:44 AM by Flu-Bird
The brain dammage if the director,producer and writter of this abomination the creature looks more silly then scary
|Re: Brain Damage
Reply #18. Posted on January 18, 2010, 02:31:06 AM by Bones
This movie had a couple of scenes that had me cracking up but for the most part plodded along. There seems to be a pretty big difference in the funny from 3 slime to 4 slime reviews on this website.
I usually watch bad movies with a few mates so maybe that's what was lacking this time round.
|Pages: 1 2  |