Main Menu

Guide For Submitting Reader Reviews

Started by Andrew, November 30, 2006, 02:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesDD4

Introduction/question:

I co-host a Parsec-Award-nominated and five-star-iTunes-rated podcast (I won't post the name of it yet, because I'm trying not to break any forum rules here as a first-time poster) dedicated to reviewing the worst movies of all time.  Basically, we cover a different terrible movie each month, scene-by-scene from beginning to end.  And we have a wiki dedicated to chronicling all the movies we have reviewed, all the notable characters in said movies, our own tropes we have come up with that you typically see in awful movies, and much more hilarity.  We are about to record our 52nd episode this month.

Am I allowed to link the wiki on here?  I think this community would really enjoy the content.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: JamesDD4 on January 01, 2016, 11:59:16 PM
Introduction/question:

I co-host a Parsec-Award-nominated and five-star-iTunes-rated podcast (I won't post the name of it yet, because I'm trying not to break any forum rules here as a first-time poster) dedicated to reviewing the worst movies of all time.  Basically, we cover a different terrible movie each month, scene-by-scene from beginning to end.  And we have a wiki dedicated to chronicling all the movies we have reviewed, all the notable characters in said movies, our own tropes we have come up with that you typically see in awful movies, and much more hilarity.  We are about to record our 52nd episode this month.

Am I allowed to link the wiki on here?  I think this community would really enjoy the content.

I believe you need 10 posts before you can add links. Just make 9 more non-spammy posts and you'll be good to go.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...