Main Menu

Karma Points

Started by fortunato, March 15, 2007, 01:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Tell me............have the two of you ever made a Super Porcupine Omelet with this one or the old one?

Poogie

Quote from: Ash on March 17, 2007, 11:21:50 PM
Quote from: Andrew on March 17, 2007, 11:05:00 PM
Dennis, I must say that you were older than I had thought.

Same here...
I had this impression that you & Poogie were a thirty or forty-something married couple.

By the way, those cookies look delicious!   :smile:
All you need is a big glass of milk to go with them.

Actually we feel like we're thirty....this is no lie. Especially after eating all those cookies and that huge glass of milk you gave us.  :smile:  By the way did you guys enjoy your cookies? You all got one.  :bouncegiggle:
Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  

Scott

Poogie

Quote from: Scott on March 17, 2007, 11:38:04 PM
Tell me............have the two of you ever made a Super Porcupine Omelet with this one or the old one?
No....But we've cooked up a Porcupine Pie, Porcupine Pie, Porcupine Pie, Vanilla Soup, a double scoop please...on our old one for the tree people.  :bouncegiggle:

Poogie

I feel more like this guy after eating sooo many cookies.    :buggedout:

Poogie

:bouncegiggle:  :bouncegiggle:  :bouncegiggle:  :bouncegiggle:  :bouncegiggle:  :bouncegiggle:  :bouncegiggle:
A little of both......All I know is I feel fat at the moment. By tomorrow I'll be ready for more coooookies.   :teddyr:

RCMerchant

Boy...I guess I woke up to late this morning...(sigh).... :bluesad:
I guess I'll have to have some pineapple cake the wify made last nite..... :smile:
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Dennis

Wifies just seem to bake the best pineapple cake, don't they? Personally I think it's something that wives just are good at.
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: I mean stuff always tastes great when they make it.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.

RCMerchant

Which is a good thing,my baking skills seem to go with Shake and Bake chicken and pot pies....
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

raj

Yummy cookies!

How about a chocolate cake now?

Poogie

Quote from: RCMerchant on March 18, 2007, 06:05:12 AM
Boy...I guess I woke up to late this morning...(sigh).... :bluesad:
I guess I'll have to have some pineapple cake the wify made last nite..... :smile:
You mean you didn't find any cookie crumbs in your bed.......the secret cookie monster was sure it visited you in your sleep.  :bouncegiggle:

Poogie

Quote from: raj on March 19, 2007, 10:40:41 AM
Yummy cookies!

How about a chocolate cake now?
We have to wait until these cookies (4 dozen cookies, 2 people and of course the handouts) are gone before the CHOCOLATE CAKE is made....uuuummmmm that sounds good.  :smile:

dean

My brother and sister just baked some cookies.  No need to describe them other than awesommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee...
------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch