Main Menu

What do the B-filmers look like?

Started by Fausto, April 11, 2007, 09:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

Quote from: Ash on April 19, 2007, 07:24:07 AM
Why do I have this weird urge to photoshop your mustache to make it smaller and put you in a Nazi uniform?

Seig Heil!   :bouncegiggle:

Well, I am of German bloodlines and have a moustache and black hair.  I know exactly why you think I might look like Adolph Hitler:  you are a racist who thinks all black-haired German men look like Adolph Hitler.

In my defense, the only gassing I have ever done is after eating spicy food and no one was harmed, though several were inconvenienced.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Ash

Quote from: Andrew on April 19, 2007, 11:49:25 AM
Well, I am of German bloodlines and have a moustache and black hair.  I know exactly why you think I might look like Adolph Hitler:  you are a racist who thinks all black-haired German men look like Adolph Hitler.

But Hitler wasn't German.
He was from Austria.   :twirl:

trekgeezer

Here I am circa 1956!

Hey Ash I called Menard on the lack of a picture back Skaboi started the frappr site. You'd think he had lots of pictures of himself, being into photography the way he is.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.

ulthar

Quote from: trekgeezer on April 19, 2007, 01:43:39 PM

You'd think he had lots of pictures of himself, being into photography the way he is.

And being into himself the way he his.    :twirl:   :wink:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius

Allhallowsday

Quote from: Snivelly on April 17, 2007, 07:57:06 PM
And let's not discuss how much fun hangovers are these days.......
Yes.  Let's not.   :cheers:  How did I ever do what I used to do (and try again every weekend)?  :thumbup:

I realize I'm new and no one knows me or cares what I look like, but here I am anyway.
I have enjoyed viewing everybody's pictures and comments.  This is a wonderful thread and I for one care to see you.  You got great hair, girl! 

I'm technologically challenged, as another poster put it, but you can see my mug here:

About Andrew, Hitler had piercing blue eyes.  I don't see a resemblance.  Under the right circumstances I don't mind inconveniencing a few people, too.  :wink:
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Zapranoth

I am certain that the great photochopping talents here in this board, nay, in this thread, could surely create us a picture of Menard, if he should not deign to post one for us of his own free will...

Dennis

I believe that Menard's non appearance could quite possibly be saving us all from turning to stone, so maybe he's just being considerate?................................Naw, not our Menard.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.

Snivelly

Quote from: Allhallowsday on April 19, 2007, 10:04:04 PM
And let's not discuss how much fun hangovers are these days.......
Yes.  Let's not.   :cheers:  How did I ever do what I used to do (and try again every weekend)?  :thumbup:

I realize I'm new and no one knows me or cares what I look like, but here I am anyway.
I have enjoyed viewing everybody's pictures and comments.  This is a wonderful thread and I for one care to see you.  You got great hair, girl! 

I'm technologically challenged, as another poster put it, but you can see my mug here:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=179878871&albumID=0&imageID=2265343 

About Andrew, Hitler had piercing blue eyes.  I don't see a resemblance.  Under the right circumstances I don't mind inconveniencing a few people, too.  :wink:

Awww, thanks!    :teddyr:

I had fun seeing all of the pics too, it's nice to put a face with a name.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't the sport for you.

Fausto

I had fun seeing all of the pics too, it's nice to put a face with a name.

This is true...incidentally, if anyone is still wondering what menard looks like, his picture might be up on frappr (when I started the thread, he pointed out that people had already posted pics there, so he may have done it himself, as well).  :wink:
"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin

Ash

I've often wondered why Menard refuses to post a real pic of himself.

Most of us have submitted our pics because we are comfortable with our appearance and with who we are.
Why haven't you?
Are you that hideous that we would all recoil in terror at the very sight of you?

C'mon dude!
Post a pic.

Coffin Joe

Been coming here for a while but only recently registered so what the hell. GO GO SUPER-BEARD!

I don't look that creapy all the time.(or that hairy) :tongueout:
I can smell ants.

Andrew

Quote from: Coffin Joe on April 22, 2007, 06:10:14 AM
Been coming here for a while but only recently registered so what the hell. GO GO SUPER-BEARD!

I don't look that creapy all the time.(or that hairy) :tongueout:

I have found that, if you are going for non-creepy, it is always best to avoid pictures of things like skeletons, demons, or Michael Berryman in the background.

Quote from: Zapranoth on April 20, 2007, 12:55:06 AM
I am certain that the great photochopping talents here in this board, nay, in this thread, could surely create us a picture of Menard, if he should not deign to post one for us of his own free will...

I don't think you are going to coerce Menard into posting his image here.  I do, however, like the theory that he is an entity that was created by random pieces of the Internet achieving sentience - mostly the naughty bits.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

RCMerchant

Quote from: Ash on April 22, 2007, 03:07:26 AM
I've often wondered why Menard refuses to post a real pic of himself.

He must be ashamed of his appearance or is seriously lacking in the self confidence department...or both.

Do you look like the Elephant Man Menard?
Even if you did...I doubt anyone here would care.
I wouldn't.
You could be uglier than the elephant man and I'd still be interested in what you have to say.

Most of us have submitted our pics because we are comfortable with our appearance and with who we are.
Why haven't you?
Are you that hideous that we would all recoil in terror at the very sight of you?

C'mon dude!
Post a pic.

Maybe he's wanted. As in "WANTED:DEAD or ALIVE". If that's the case...I take back everything I said....no hard feelings, huh Menard...? Heh...? No...NO,DON"T AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seiously....I felt kinda uncomfertable,at first,about posting my picture....not even sure why.  Perhaps he feels the mystery and anominty makes  him more ....uhhh...mysterious...? Like Michael Myers or  Leatherface? Or The Phantom of the Opera, creeping around to attack those who defile th his bizzrare sense of right and wrong? Is there a chandelier in this room....?
Actually,it's kinda fun not knowing what Menard looks like...he's kinda like the Phantom of the Board. Ready to pounce from the rafters. II reverse my opinion....I think it's kinda cool he doesn't reveal himself.  :thumbup:
Besides...if we see him...our eyes might bleed,and then we'd puke up our chitlens,and zombies would appear.... :tongueout:
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

flackbait

Maybe Menards a vampire and can't have his picture taken.

Trevor

:bouncegiggle:

Check out my new avatar ~ Menard looks like a cute, cuddly, blue Hugh Hefner, smoking jacket and all.  :teddyr:

Just kidding, Mr M!  :smile:

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.