Main Menu

What do the B-filmers look like?

Started by Fausto, April 11, 2007, 09:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vukxfiles

Ed, Ego and Superego

Here's one from our trip to the minnesota state fair this summer.  I'm the not cute one.  
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/u0eKojS0ol14de6DjaJ8YA?feat=directlink

Funny thing, I saw many many people who looked just like I did that day.  I must have a Northern Farmer thing going.
-Ed
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

SkullBat308

Quote from: Ed, Just Ed on November 20, 2009, 07:40:21 PM
Here's one from our trip to the minnesota state fair this summer.  I'm the not cute one.  
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/u0eKojS0ol14de6DjaJ8YA?feat=directlink

Funny thing, I saw many many people who looked just like I did that day.  I must have a Northern Farmer thing going.
-Ed

Awwwww! Cute kid!  :bouncegiggle:
The Human Blood keeps them alive, FOREVER

"Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous." - Lovecraft

Scottie

Quote from: SPazzo on November 19, 2009, 04:54:51 PM
It's also my avatar, but:

I got that Super-8 camera at Value Village for $10.

Too bad sound super 8 film is out of stock and may cost like $40 to buy a single roll.

Here's me from a recent shoot in Europe. I'm in Margraten, in one of the American cemeteries in The Netherlands. It's a World War II documentary. It doesn't really exemplify my b-movie side very well, but it hits FILM pretty square on the head. Plus I'm wearing my "Garlic Is As Good As Ten Mothers" shirt.
___<br />Spongebob: What could be better than serving up smiles? <br />Squidward: Being Dead.

Mofo Rising

Here I am on the run from the biggest inter-dimensional cross-rip since the Tunguska blast of 1909.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.

Andrew

Quote from: Mofo Rising on November 22, 2009, 04:28:13 PM
Here I am on the run from the biggest inter-dimensional cross-rip since the Tunguska blast of 1909.

God, what I would give to put that on top of my house for a week.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

KYGOTC

Quote from: Mofo Rising on November 22, 2009, 04:28:13 PM

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"

Mofo Rising

Just in time for Christmas, I am not this cute anymore.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.

Psycho Circus

spongekryst

The avatar is the most recent pic of me, aren't I pretty?

JaseSF

A couple of pics of me

Yes I know I need an haircut. And I don't see any resemblance to Jack Black, do you?
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

SPazzo

Quote from: xJaseSFx on February 01, 2010, 08:07:11 PM
Yes I know I need an haircut. And I don't see any resemblance to Jack Black, do you?

Well, a little bit.  If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have noticed.

KYGOTC

Quote from: SPazzo on February 01, 2010, 09:30:34 PM
Quote from: xJaseSFx on February 01, 2010, 08:07:11 PM

Well, a little bit.  If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have noticed.

I really dont see it.
"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"

Psycho Circus

JaseSF

Well to me my hair is too long just because it curls up annoyingly around my ears after it gets to a certain length. I've always liked and wanted long hair but it never seemed to suit me. Unfortunately it also seems to be receding a bit these days. My face is a bit asymmetrical from the after effects of two bouts with Bell's Palsy during times of high stress in my life. Terrible stuff that as you go paralyzed on one side of your face and you have to wear an eye patch at night...
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"