Started by Fausto, April 11, 2007, 09:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. DS

I'm proud of my boys, what can I say.
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

Doggett

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.

retrorussell

Karaoke night about 4 years ago.  I don't look a whole lot different..
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

Kaseykockroach

Closetshipper.deviantart.com

"You wanna be a genius, it's easy. All you gotta say is, everything stinks. Then you're never wrong."

Javakoala

Criswell

Random pic. I don't always look that goofy.

Allhallowsday

Quote from: Umaril The Unfeathered on December 19, 2010, 03:36:17 PM
Quote from: Circus Circus on January 30, 2010, 01:33:51 PM
LOOK! Look How COOL I am!:bouncegiggle:
Indeed! That's a great photo!  You look like the lost member of Anthrax!  :cheers: Very cool to see that the old school look is still present in today's society. You just took me back about 25 years ago with that picture! \m/
:question:
Me loves CHRIS!!   :smile:  He is cool.  CircusCircus is my online hero.  Though I don't know that I could listen to much of his music.   :thumbdown: :tongueout:  Lipstick too?   :bouncegiggle: 
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Joe the Destroyer

Kaseykockroach

Quote from: Javakoala on April 14, 2011, 03:24:43 PM
Quote from: Kaseykockroach on April 09, 2011, 05:33:59 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DS2wb7VqKmA/TaDeHxUx0BI/AAAAAAAABVo/mgRBUiYFR-4/s1600/ME.jpg
Click if you dare, for girls usually flee in terror at my image.

Were you looking to do a Max Headroom homage there?
I had to look up that name to know what the blazes you were referring to, so nope. xD
Closetshipper.deviantart.com

"You wanna be a genius, it's easy. All you gotta say is, everything stinks. Then you're never wrong."

The Burgomaster

Here I am in Belgium several years ago.  Thankfully, I've lost about 40 pounds since then.

Here I am in Brazil in 2009.  Thankfully, I've lost about 30 pounds since then.

Here I am at a client's office in Green Bay, Wisconsin in November, 2010.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

WildHoosier09

@Burgomaster

I don't know if you planned this but you get more sober with every image. We start with the giant beer in Belgium, then the smaller drink (mint jeulup?) and finally at work handling what I can only guess by your attire is heavy machinery (for which I assume you were sober  :twirl:

Of course reverse the image series and you seem to get your beer goggles on  :cheers: :drink: :cheers: :drink: :cheers: :drink:
The only difference between zombies and toddlers is one is cuter than the other.

Ash

Here's a fairly recent photo from one of the Airsoft events I hosted.  It was taken last month.  I'm the one in the lower right corner wearing the orange vest.

ChaosTheory

I'm the one on the left

QuoteEDIT by Andrew:  Just fixing the link for you.
Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me

Sleepyskull

Quote from: ChaosTheory on April 16, 2011, 05:47:14 PM
I'm the one on the left

QuoteEDIT by Andrew:  Just fixing the link for you.

I'm curious as to what that poster depicts... I'm pretty sure I see an axe...
Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde

The Burgomaster

Quote from: WildHoosier09 on April 15, 2011, 07:02:51 PM
@Burgomaster

I don't know if you planned this but you get more sober with every image. We start with the giant beer in Belgium, then the smaller drink (mint jeulup?) and finally at work handling what I can only guess by your attire is heavy machinery (for which I assume you were sober  :twirl:

Of course reverse the image series and you seem to get your beer goggles on  :cheers: :drink: :cheers: :drink: :cheers: :drink:

Actually, the green drink is a Caipirinha.  It's made with Cachaca (a liquor made from sugar cane), limes, and sugar.  I was touring a water treatment facility in the bottom picture and had to wear the protective gear.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."