Main Menu

Post-apocalyptic ( maybe australian ) , probably 80s

Started by z3n0mal4, May 31, 2007, 12:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ80

A long shot hunch based on Andrew's review, IMDB and M.J Simpson's site and my reading of an old big box video case but how about "Starship"/"Lorca And The Outlaws". This is set on a desert mining planet, there are oppressive robot soldiers, large vehicles and an underground bunker with a buried quarantined spaceship. There is also mention of an infectious disease but not radioactive contamination. It's also a U.K/Australian production.

KreepLX

The first one is A Boy and His Dog and the second is Soylent Green. I am sure of this.

Jeffjo

d-lite

movie #1 maybe "Hardware"

movie #2 maybe "Soylent Green"

:cheers:

bionica

that souns right, but hopefully this won't remain "unsolved". the original post is from 2007 :p

bionica

Splodge

The second is definitely "SOYLENT GREEN",

and your description of the first one reminds me of "DAMNATION ALLEY", i was also thinking maybe "SCREAMERS".

bionica

i think it is solved, but perhaps the original guest has to solve it

or 'allo admin  :twirl:

Al_Bundy_1959

Quote from: z3n0mal4 on May 31, 2007, 12:03:12 PM

First it's the subject one , it gives the viewer a feeling of Mad Max series , but it's with some "storm troopers" from star wars . something like that , with some sort of bunkers in desert ( just a door outside , the rest is underground ) , i also remember that some males were looking for females that are not radiated ( those radiated u pull their hair and i breaks ) ... maybe u can point me in some directions .

This sounds like it could be "Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn" (1983)